18.

idk if wattpad not working or y'all just playing. but vote AND COMMENT.

get the last chapter to 100 votes (as always)

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
"ALLEYCAT"
𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN "ALLEYCAT"𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘

I let them get inside my head. I know you wishin' I was dead. And she won't put up with my bullshit.
The way I make that pussy scream, she think I'm hood rich.

SERAFINA GISELLE ADAMS

"I'on like Latina niggas, they say nigga too much

"I'on like Latina niggas, they say nigga too much."

"Oh my goddd, you should hear how much Latinas say that in Texas. They always get called out on it and say, 'Well I grew up around black people and nobody ever called me out on it.' Like you're fucking lying!"

"You ever said it before?"

"No, where I lived nobody was saying that unless they were being blatantly racist, not trying to claim it as a 'term of endearment'. Plus my mom's best friend was black and she would've never let me or my sisters say it or let alone want to say it."

"They still friends?"

"No, not anymore... remember? My dad fucked her and now I have a afro-Latina baby sister."

"Paisley's half-black?"

"Honduran and Sudanese to be exact."

"I wish y'all would shut up." I joked, speaking up from the backseat of Paige's rental — busy trying to catch up my number of shots with Shauni before we arrived to the party.

"How many you at now?" Shauni looked back from the passenger seat, looking at me and the Casamigos bottle.

"Three"