25.

short filler chapter, ik

thanks for 50k!

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
"INTERLUDE"
𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE"INTERLUDE"𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘

Girl you're not nice, you're rude. Want me to feel like I'm new. Want me to watch you do yo. Don't, girl, you look so nice. But you're not nice, you're rude. Look what you're putting me through. I'd never do this to you.

SERAFINA GISELLE ADAMS

"Just feeling real homesick, you know?" I asked Shauni, propping my phone up on the shoebox that sat in the floor with me of the AirBnb.

"Tell him."

"I'm gonna sound like a selfish ass bitch." I looked at her through the FaceTime call with a small frown. "My nigga taking me across the country and I wanna go home?!"

"Well you're gonna make yourself miserable, sitting and traveling when you don't want to. When did you start missing home?"

"I'm fine until we get on the plane, I just wanna go home and lay in my own bed. Then we get to the AirBnb and I'm fine. It doesn't sound like that big of a deal but it feels like it."

"Where is he?"

"Going to hang out with his friends or something, probably fucking Unity. Who knows?" I shrugged, continuing to lay out in the floor of the large living room.

"Then you can tell him when he gets back."

"Mmmmm..." I hummed, twisting my lips to the side. "You right, I really wanna go home." I picked my head once I heard the front door unlocking. "My man here, gotta go queen." —I hung up on her before she could respond, hearing the footsteps come in.

"Fee!"

"I'm right here" I mugged his loud entrance, looking at the two white boxes in his hand, one of the two being open at the top — stacked up on the other. "What's that?"

"Don't worry 'bout it." —He answered smugly while walking off in the kitchen. "C'mea"

Huffing, I got up and picked my phone up with me — walking into the kitchen and leaning against the large arch that separated the two rooms. "I gotta talk to you about something."

"Fuck you so far for?" He slid one of the boxes farther away from himself, sliding the open box closer to my reach. "You gon' look?"