08.

CHAPTER EIGHT.
"UNDER8ED"
𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘

Fight these bullets, nigga think he tough

Fight these bullets, nigga think he tough. Aye, C4 said we gon' keep this tucked. Aye, bad bitch pussy, I beat that up. Nigga mad at my bitch, he can't fuck.

"Two more days inna A and I'm tryna rock out the whole damn time!" Sean exclaimed, setting the multiple paper bags of liquor on the counter.

"Lame ass trip" Shauni mumbled while sitting with me at the kitchen table, getting a low laugh from me. "Why y'all having pool parties with random people at a AirBnB? This not even your house."

"It's happening, get over the shit and have fun." He mugged the two of us, "Y'all sitting on your asses being negative and shit."

"You're the most negative person I know though?"

He sucked his teeth at me, "You can keep that attitude shit up cause you got caught being a smut all you won't. Promise you, I don't give a tiny bit of a fuck." Sean let go of a shrug, turning towards Hezo and the others who were entering the kitchen with large pans of food. "But Serafina, my homeboy out hea' wanna holla before we leave Atlanta. I told him get your number today."

"Who?" Hezo questioned, putting his attention on me and Shauni. "Wassup y'all"

"I'm talkin' 'bout Trey."

"Don't tell him to get anything cause I'm not gonna give it to him." I retorted. "You called me a hoe the other day and know you trying to give some random nigga that you know, my number."

"I don't think this a conversation y'all should be having in front of like 8 people." Shauni spoke up, running her manicure through her pressed hair.

"I thought Trey nutty ass had a bitch?" One guy said while setting up a cooler.

"Serafina got a nigga in jail that ain't stop her from fucking around." Sean answered him with a frown.

"I'm not with Shakur, so where does that relate?"

"So you just fucking him at visits for nothing?"

"..."

I should fake cry and play victim.

"Why you always trippin' out on her, bro? Calm yo' ass down." Hez spoke up, breaking the strong silence in the room with his authoritative voice.

"You know you sound like a dumbass, telling a grown ass woman what to do with her body?" Shauni trailed off, keeping her natural mug. "Right?"