27.

100 votes on this chapter and the previous chapter.

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
"BUSY BOY"
𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN"BUSY BOY"𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘

"Now tell me you don't want me. Tell me that the pussy ain't mines no more. Tell me you moving on and you don't love me no more. Monster."

SERAFINA.

"Y'all fucked?"

"No, bitch" I frowned at Shauni, following behind her with the Walmart basket. "You want me to be a cheater so bad, he slept on the couch since he didn't wanna go home."

"Why didn't he wanna go home?" She asked, putting a whole bunch of shit in the basket as we moved through the food aisles.

"Apparently, blood was everywhere."

"Yikesss, you telling Nardo?"

"Tell him for what?" I shot back, watching her glance back at me with raised eyebrows. "I mean... I wasn't. I'm not even talking to him right now."

"Well I think—" I watched her eyebrows furrow up once she stepped out past an aisle and looked off in the distance. "Oh?"

"What is it?" I frowned up with her, letting the basket go so that I could get beside her.

We both looked at the familiar girl, watching her look at the meat section of the supermarket with another girl. My eyes fell right down to the round belly poking out of her Skims set.

"Bathroom, bathroom, bathroom" Shauni chanted and shoved me back down the aisle after seeing my queasy look. "You gotta find a different way to handle shock, I'm so sick of you throwing up." She scurried behind me to the bathroom, opening up the handicapped stall for me when we finally made it and lifting the toilet seat up.

We stood in silence for at least two minutes, nothing but the sounds of me gagging and throwing up filling the bathroom.

"Jesus" She huffed, moving my hair out of the front of my face. Standing back up straight once I had nothing else to hurl out, I wiped my eyes. All the straining I was doing to puke left nothing but tears on my face. "That nigga need his ass beat."

———————

"Maybe it isn't his."  She tried suggesting.

Stepping out of the elevator with Shauni, I held my phone up to my ear once I clicked Nardo's contact. The sound of the line trilling made me madder and madder.