30.

LMFAOOOOO ITS BEEN LIKE FIVE MONTHSSS 😂😂😂

CHAPTER THIRTY
"DTB!"
𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘

And I'm so cocky, got a big egoHer head so sloppy, got to take off these drawersYou ain't gotta worry 'bout me vanishingAnd I'm down for the cause and the challenges

Her head so sloppy, got to take off these drawers
You ain't gotta worry 'bout me vanishing
And I'm down for the cause and the challenges

SERAFINA GISELLE ADAMS

(SAME NIGHT AS LAST CHAPTER)

"Just think it's crazy that you throwing shit in my face. Because I got a few dead homie names I can throw in yours." I fussed at Nardo, having no choice but to follow him into his house.

"Do whateva' make you feel better."

"You wanted me to take you back as fast as you took me back and I didn't." I kept going, getting a quiet stare from him as he stood at the door waiting for me to come through to shut and lock it. "You mad, I would be mad if I forgave a nigga for cheating and he didn't forgive me. Not that I cheated, cause we weren't together."

"If we doing shit like that, I'an cheat on you either. You mad ova' me waiting to tell you 'bout some shit that's the size of a muh'fuckin penny in a bitch I fucked once."

"That's not what I'm mad about." I followed him through the house, frowning up with my arms folded. "I had to find out through her being at Walmart. You don't get how crazy that is? Right after we finally was making shit official, something YOU had been beggin—"

"I'an beg fa' shit."

"You did fucking beg" I shot back dismissively. "Shut the fuck up lying."

"Watch yo' fucking mouth" He mumbled while walking ahead of me to his bedroom, stumbling a little once I shoved him from behind. "I'ma fuck 'round and hit yo' ass back. Go calm yo' mad ass down and come get me when you ready to have a grown ass conversation. You childish."

"I'on wanna have a conversation with your loser ass. You don't get to call me childish when you threw everything I told you in my face in front of people. You just a nasty ass nigga, you no different from Sean and Trey but you was fucking running to punch them in their face for playing with me. Punch yourself dumba—"

"Yea' I said that shit, but you ain't gon' keep tryna play with me like I'ma hoe. You was in my muh'fuckin face first, Fee. Had niggas from everywhere, tellin' me all types of shit 'bout you. I'an judge you 'bout none of that shit."

"You want a fucking cookie for not slut shaming me Nardo? That's the bare minimum and when it came down to it, when I pissed you off that's the first thing you said about me. Stop acting like you some savior that was just so fucking sweet to me." Ignoring me, shut the bathroom door after going in, making me suck my teeth once I heard the lock click. "YOU the childish one, you said all that shit to me and now that I'm giving you a reaction.. I need to calm down? You told me I wasn't nothing but a hole to niggas, you're a bitch."