3

I might have covid :( I'm taking a test tomorrow.

~~~

"Are we there yet?" I ask politely from atop Technoblades shoulders. Not whining at all!

"For the millionth time, no," he groans while Wilbur snickers.

"But I'm bored!" I cry dramatically, falling back so I'm lying down his back, my legs hooked over his shoulders and his hand on my ankle the only things keeping me up.

"We're close mate," Phil replies with a chuckle.

"Why don't we sing?" Wilbur offers.

"Oooh! Yes! I know a song!" I reply and ignoring Technoblades sigh I start to sing, "MumboJumbo you are AFK, I'm gonna take that moustache away. Mumbo Mumbo Mumbo AFK, I'm gonna take that moustache away!" I pull myself back up into a sitting position at the last word, my arms thrown up into the air with a grin. Wilbur and Phil give a little cheer and I feel more then hear Technoblade give a chuckle. Success!

"Did you make it?" Wilbur asks.

"Yeah! It's about my friend Mumbo!" I reply. "It took a while before I actually managed to take his mustache though."

"You actually took his mustache?" Tommy asks incredulously.

"Yup! For anyone who paid!" Tommy opens his mouth to speak again before snapping it shut and turning away with a huff.

"Technoblade?" I say after a minute of silence.

"hm?"

"Are we there yet?"

I cackle at his groan.

&&&

The sound of people wakes me from sleeping flopped over Technoblades head. I perk up to look around. We're out of the forest and instead in a huge town. I look around in awe at my surroundings. This is awesome!

"You awake kid?" Technoblade grunts.

"Yup!" I reply cheerfully.

"Welcome to the Antarctic Empire."

"It's so big!"

Phil chuckles from his spot beside us, Wilbur quietly talking to Tommy, who doesn't look very happy, on our other side. I take another look around, this time focusing on the people. There are so many hybrids like me, Technoblade and Phil! Everyone looks so happy and... wait... are they, avoiding us? They're definitely moving out of our way to far and to fast for it to be normal. I stare at the crowd with narrowed eyes for a few seconds before shrugging. I'm sure I'll find out eventually.

&&&

'This is not what I meant,' I think as I sit on a comfortable couch, in an awesome castle, listening to Phil explain stuff while Technoblade sits to my side silently, Wilbur having left earlier when Tommy stormed off for some reason. Tommy sure is upset a lot.

"A... king?" I ask once Phil has finished talking.

"Yeah mate," Phil... his majesty? Phil replies, looking... nervous?

"Ok!" I chirp.

"Ok?" he repeats.

"Yeah?" I look between him and Technoblade in confusion. Was I supposed to say something else? Technoblade snorts and Phil gives a big smile, so I guess not.

"Ok, let's get you settled in," Phil decides, picking up some clothes someone had gone and gotten earlier. "Here! These are Tommys old clothes. You'll have to wear them until we can get you your own," he explains as he hands them to me.

I take them and look them over, before saying, "I can't wear these."

"Why not?" Technoblade asks with a raised brow.

"My wings won't go out the back!" I answer holding the clothes up to show the hole less back of the shirt.

"Your... wings?" Phil whispers with wide eyes.

I nod pulling my sweater against my back in a way that lets me push one wing through a hole in the back, putting my red wing in full view.

"My wings!"

&&&

"So, he never arrived?"

"Yes! For the millionth time yes!" Everyone including Mumbo himself are shocked at his sudden outburst. Mumbo blinks back tears and quickly stutters, "s-sorry. I shouldn't have yelled."

"No, you were right. We had all already asked, I shouldn't have kept pushing especially with how worried you are," Scar reassures.

Mumbo sighs dropping his head into his hands. "It's just, where could he be? If this was a prank he would have revealed himself when I told him to stop, but that's the only thing I can think of!"

"Maybe he got lost?" Pearl offers. They all look at each other incredulously, but it's the best idea they've got.

Impulse stands. "Then let's go look for him!"

~~~

Are their any particular dsmp character you'd like Grian to meet?