01 | Damp Under The Stars

<><><><><>

Word Count: 2,433

"I will love the light for it shows me the way;yet I will love the darkness for it shows me the stars

yet I will love the darkness for it shows me the stars."

-Augustine "Og" Mandino
<><><><><>

[Sana's POV]

It was Sunday. I was in the mood to bring another stargazer with me for my daily stargazing. I decided to bring Mitang.

"Sa-chan! Did you lock the door!?" Mina shouted as we sat down on the grass.

"Of course I did. So, wanna talk about your problem?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" I sensed Mina was worried about something.

"Don't lie to me. How's your relationship with Bambam?" I asked.

"I-it's fine..." She was hesitant. I knew it from her voice.

"Okay? Just don't be afraid to let me know. I will always be here for you." We continued stargazing until a loud beep was coming from my phone. It was a message from Momoring.

PeachMo_

PeachMo_ [8:43]
Where the hell are you guys!?
I've been waiting outside your door, Sana! It's been 20 minutes!

[8:43] Shibatozaki96
I'm out stargazing with Mina-chan! Gomene Momoring! We'll be heading back now!

PeachMo_ [8:44]
I'm carrying some stuff here! Hurry up!

<><><>

I showed Mina my phone and she just nodded.

"Let's go." She said as we stood up from the ground.

We were now outside Mina's apartment complex. I can't help but feel something's weird with Mina-chan today. She's usually caring and easy to approach. But recently, she's been distant and cold. She's been coming back home late and I could hear her cries sometimes when she's alone in her room.

"Mina-chan, are you sure you're okay?" I asked, worriedly.

"Y-yeah. Don't worry about me..." There she goes again with her cold and distant tone.

"If you say so.."

"Yah! You guys take forever! Help me with the groceries!" It was Momo outside the door, holding a bunch of paper bags. I ran towards her and grabbed half of the things she was carrying.

"Open the door, Mina-chan!" I yelled. She opened the door and we stumbled inside.

"Just arrange the groceries there. I'll just-" Mina said but she was cut off by the ringing of her phone.