08 | Shooting Stars

<><><><><>

Word Count: 1,618

"There wouldn't be a sky full of stars if we were all meant to wish on the same one

"There wouldn't be a sky full of stars if we were all meant to wish on the same one."

– Frances Clark
<><><><><>

[Tzuyu's POV] [Festival Day 1]

It's my birthday today. That also means it's the first day of the university festival days.

I brought Elkie unnie with me because I wanted her to see me play archery.

"Yah! Tzuyu! Who'll take care of the company while I'm not there!?" She whined as I drove us to the campus.

"Shut your mouth. Even if there are any mishaps, I'm the one who's gonna fix them, not you!" I fought back. She just stayed quiet and looked out the window.

. . .

Elkie unnie left me to have a tour. I asked Jihyo unnie to give her one. I also explained to her that we weren't in a relationship, judging by how she was giving me death stares when I approached her with Elkie.

Well I guess I should go find my friends.

I tried to call Chaeyoung.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yah! Where the hell are you guys??"

"I'm already at the archery range. I'm practicing already. Come on! Sejeong unnie is already waiting for you and Dahyun! The match starts in about 30 minutes!"

"Ok ok. I'll be there."

I ended the call and quickly rushed to the range.

On the way there I passed by Dahyun. She was with a girl. The girl was eating some jokbal.

I snickered and pulled on Dahyun's collar and dragged her with me.

"Yah! We're late for practice!" I yelled.

"I was watching Momo eat!" She told me. "Momoring!" She shouted.

"Dubu! It's okay! Go practice! Just do it for me!" Momo shouted from the table.

"Yah... I wanted to watch you though..." Dahyun whined. I let go of her collar and she ran towards Momo and hugged her.

"Don't mind me. I'll be cheering for you so don't fail me."

"I'll see you later then! Cheer us on!" She beamed.

"I will." Momo hugged her back and Dahyun quickly went back to me.

. . .

"So, mind telling me who she is?" I said as we walked towards the fields.

"She's just a friend."