09 | Behind The Mask

<><><><><>

Word Count: 2,758

Behind the maskYeah who yeahI wonder if you are smilingWho yeah woo yeahI wonder if you are cryingLet me ask in the maskI'm lonely but if you are tryingSay yes woo yeah

Behind the mask
Yeah who yeah
I wonder if you are smiling
Who yeah woo yeah
I wonder if you are crying
Let me ask in the mask
I'm lonely but if you are trying
Say yes woo yeah

TWICE - Behind The Mask
<><><><><>

[Sana's POV]

I was walking towards the Taiwanese girl who was in front of a lone vending machine. It was already a quarter 'till 7 PM. The girl was all alone. I bet her friends left her to catch up with their 'girlfriends' after Chewy got 4 straight aces and won the match.

How come I didn't notice? Why are you such a fool to be tricked this way, Sana? From her height to her scent, her demeanor to her... stance.

Here I am about approaching the one person who's making me all confused. I was angry, confused and in disbelief. I trusted... her.

[Tzuyu's POV]

"Yoda." I heard a cold voice call from behind me. Even though it was cold, I still recognize the owner of it.

"Shiba-" I turned around with a happy face but it quickly disappeared as the girl I expected tore off my mask and slapped me in the face. She grabbed my collar and buried her face on my chest.

"How dare you... I trusted you Chewy-ah..." I heard her sniffle.

"I- "

How did she know?

"Was it fun playing with my heart, Yoda?" She pulled away. She stared at me with teary eyes before running off.

"Sana, wait!" I tried to run after her but she was already too far.

[Chaeyoung's POV]

We won!

That was the only thing in my head after the match. I walked over to the parking lot at the back of the main building. I heard people fighting.

"Bambam, we're over." I heard Mina say in a low voice.

"I believe you don't have the right to have a say in our relationship. You are MINE!" He shouted.

"I think I should be suing you for sexual harrassment, physical abuse, falsification of documents, and murder."

"You have no proof, lady." Bambam smirked.

Mina threw the documents onto his face.

"Here are the documents you need. I myself am evidence as well." Mina scoffed and pulled her sleeves up, revealing bruises of many shapes and sizes.