13 | Missing You

<><><><><>

Word Count: 1,397

"I'm actually not funny, I just really mean and people think I'm joking

"I'm actually not funny, I just really mean and people think I'm joking."

- Chou Tzuyu
<><><><><>

[Tzuyu's POV]

I was on the elevator on my way to my office. I passed Elkie while in the halls and she told me my parents were waiting. I opened the door to my office to find my parents were indeed waiting for me.

"Tzuyu, sit down." Father said. I sat down and crossed my legs.

"When did you guys come back?" I asked.

"Just yesterday. You weren't here so I asked Elkie. She said you'd be back today." Mother took a sip from the cup on the table.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Aren't you happy to see us?"

"Dad, it's only been around a year." I rolled my eyes.

"That's a long time, okay?" He crossed his arms.

"So, the reason we are actually here is to see who this girl is." Mom slid a photo of Sana and Me when we played archery, and all the times we hung out.

"Who is this? Is she your girlfriend?" She asked.

"Actually. I like her. No, scratch that. I love her. But I'm not sure she loves me back..." I mumbled.

My parent's gazes softened as they stared at me.

"What are you waiting for then? The end of the world?" Dad said jokingly.

"Shut up. You took forever with me and even waited for me to say it first." Mom complained.

"Tch. Tzuyu, you shouldn't be like me. Go get your girl!" He cheered.

The conversation with my parents turned into hours. My phone beeped half-way but I ignored it. It was already around 7 PM when my parents left. We spent all day talking and catching up.

I remembered to check my phone for whatever message it was. I got a message from Chaeyoung, together with a selfie.

S. Chaeyoung
Where are you? The ceremony just ended!

A picture was attached. There were the unnies, Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Sana at the back. She was smiling but her eyes said otherwise. I didn't see Mark anywhere which got me confused.

I dialed her number.

"Chaeyoung, where are you?"

"At your shop. Waeyo?"