06 | With Me

<><><><><>

Word Count: 1,860

"Nothing clears a troubled mind better than shooting a bow

"Nothing clears a troubled mind better than shooting a bow."

- Fred Bear
<><><><><>

[Tzuyu's POV]

I was doing my paper works in the office. It was well after 2 PM on a Friday. After my last schedule for today, I immediately went to my company to finish some business so I'll be free on the festival days.

"Tzuyu-ah! Let's celebrate your birthday early!" Elkie-unnie asked, all excited. My birthday was when the university festival was going to be held. I set the date like that.

"I'm too busy. Celebrate it yourself." I grabbed the pen from its velvet case.

"Are you serious? How could I celebrate somebody else's birthday by myself? Are you out of your mind?" She sat down on the couch at the back of my office.

"Isn't that how people in long distance relationships do it?" I flipped the contract I was reading.

"First of all we aren't in a relationship and never will be. I ain't getting together with you. Second, we are not even apart!" She exclaimed. "Now would you please get your ass off work just to celebrate your birthday?" She pleaded.

"I am getting my ass in work because I wanted to celebrate my birthday during the festival days." I signed the contract. I took another document and read through it.

"Well, celebrate it today with me!" She walked towards the table and slammed her hands down.

"Seeing how angry you already are. I'm too afraid to witness your petty wrath so let's go after I sign this." I quickly signed the transaction with a realtor.

"Let's go to the university cafe. I've never actually been there. To think of it, I haven't been to the university either!" She dragged me outside and she drove me to the location.

"You know... I feel like a child whose mom is driving them to school... I'm not used to sitting in the passenger seat..." I mumbled while looking out the window.

"Well, it's a good learning experience then. At least now you know you don't like being in the passenger seat!" Elkie unnie tapped on the steering wheel as we arrived.

[Sana's POV]

I've just finished preparing for the university festival days. How I despised Tzuyu. But, she gave me attention. Attention is all I need. Last Thursday was a blast! I had lots of fun just looking at her eat!

Ah, at last. I arrived at my part time job. Not a lot of people know I work part time. Not even my friends!

I entered the university cafe.