10 | Seniors Year

<><><><><>

Word Count: 3,328

"I used to be a straight 'A' student Now I'm not even straight

"I used to be a straight 'A' student Now I'm not even straight." 

– Sana Minatozaki
<><><><><>

[No One's POV]

It was already the seniors' graduation day. 6 months had passed since the incident on June 14. It was already December. The gang had already been waiting for their seniors to come out of the hall after their graduation.

[A/N: Don't ask why they graduate in December and class starts during April/May. Just go with the flow of the story TT"]

It was getting colder as the leaves had already fallen. They were now closer. Close enough to be more than friends but not enough to be considered as being in a relationship. They were basically considered as only a 'thing'.

Tzuyu still hasn't answered Sana's feelings. Tzuyu however, accepts Sana's feelings. It's just that recently, there's a problem with her sister in an international branch. She can't help but worry more for her sister's situation than whatever she had going on with Sana at the moment.

Mina and Chaeyoung still kept their feelings to themselves. Everyone in the group knows how the two like each other. But they remain oblivious of their own feelings.

"Sejeong unnie!" Chaeyoung and Dahyun approached the teary-eyed girl.

"My little hoobaes!" She laughed as the group hugged.

"Unnie! Congratulations on graduating!" Tzuyu stood behind the group. They were no longer wearing any masks.

After the University Days, the three made a statement to the media and revealed their faces. Many were shocked at how young they were and it took a toll on their companies. But, there were others who were impressed at their talent at a young age and continued to support them. Many chased them in public but that soon dissipated as the public saw them hang out with the so-called 'pretty girls'.

 Many chased them in public but that soon dissipated as the public saw them hang out with the so-called 'pretty girls'