03 | We Meet Again?

<><><><><>

Word Count: 2,886

"Each star is a mirror reflecting the truth inside you

"Each star is a mirror reflecting the truth inside you."

- Aberjhani
<><><><><>

[Tzuyu's POV]

Shit! I'm running late! Damn those dwarves! They didn't wake me up. Only sleeping around in my penthouse and leaving the next morning without me!

What is this!? Some kind of one night stand!?

I hurriedly grabbed everything I would possibly need and handed them over to my PA. Ah right. This is Elkie Chong. She's my best friend from Hong Kong and my PA as well.

"Tzuyu-ah! Good luck!" She said jokingly.

"Whatever unnie." I rolled my eyes as I put on my watch in the car.

"Maybe this time, you won't burn the school down like in middle school, don't you think?"

Right. Don't remind me about it.

"That wasn't completely my fault and you know it!"

<><><>

I briskly walked through the halls and towards my already 3rd class of the day. I was wearing my earbuds and noticed a familiar girl carrying some heavy boxes.

Well, they looked heavy.

"Hey, you need some help?" I asked. She just eyed me, as if observing me. Then she went closer and sniffed my neck.

Yo what the fu-

"Why thank you. You can deliver these to the committee. Oh, and while you're at it, you can deliver the rest of those boxes too." She pointed at 7 more boxes like this one.

You've got to be kidding me.

"Jinjja. I was only trying to be a good samaritan. You can't just-" I reasoned. She just raised her eyebrow.

"Do it or you won't see the daylight in this school again." Who does this girl think she is? I can't believe she's the same girl from last time.

I reluctantly obeyed her. I mean, I can't just let this shortie carry all those.

. . .

"So, why don't you get help from a guy or something?"

"I don't trust men." She simply answered. "Men are like wolves, hunting and preying on us women. I don't trust those instinctual beings."

"Well, that's a deep meaning to it." I put down the last of the boxes in the drop off area.

"You aren't as weak as I thought." She said nonchalantly.