Requiem

Nash pulls my pants down and he rubs both of my asscheeks. I feel him press soft kisses on each and then he spanks me.

I moan at the sting, it hurts so good. He spanks the other one and my ass burns as he alternates spanking each cheek. My eyes fill with tears from the burning I feel but my cock is so hard, I know I must be leaking pre-cum on the floor.

When he finally stops I know my ass must be bright red, he presses soft kisses on each cheek and his tongue soothes the burning, it feels so fucking good. He kisses all the way to my hole and he licks at the rim.

"Oh god, baby. Feels so fucking good," I moan as he tongues my hole. He continues to squeeze my asscheeks and he slaps it lightly as he pushes his tongue deeper inside of me. I'm a moaning mess, I'm incoherent. The pleasure of his tongue coupled with the burning of my asscheeks is enough to drive me insane.

I whimper when he pulls away and he stands, I can hear him unzipping his pants. I feel him positioned at my hole. He bends and licks the outer shell of my ear.

"I love seeing your ass so red from my hand," he whispers hotly in my ear and he pushes inside of me. It hurts, I can't deny that fact but I love it, I love the way he makes me feel. It's amazing.

He starts off slow, he squeezes my cheeks with his hands and there's nothing I can do but just get fucked.

"Oh, God Nash. Fuck me harder," I moan and he starts pounding into me ,the sting of his hips slapping against me makes it feel so good. He finds my prostate and starts thrusting into me harder.

"Right fucking there," I moan, he bends down and bites my shoulder. He growls as he pounds harder and faster. I close my eyes and he sucks the area that he bit, I'm on the brink of cumming and I know he is too by the erratic thrusts he's doing.

"So fucking beautiful, and all mine.." He mutters and as soon as I feel his hot cum inside of me, I cum hard all over the floor. My legs feel weak and if Nash wasn't there to hold me up I'd be a puddle on the floor.

He turns me and our lips meet immediately, he rubs my back as his laps my lips with his tongue. I moan into his lips and I love him so much. I love how good he can make me feel. I know that I am loved and cherished, no matter how rough he is with me. I love it. I love anything he gives me.

I finally get some strength in my legs and Nash no longer has to hold me up. We slowly get dressed and I pout because I have to say goodbye to him.

"Baby, don't look at me like that. How the fuck am I supposed to leave you and you're giving me that look!" He murmurs and he strokes my cheek gently.

"I'll miss you. I can't fucking wait until we move into our new home and I'll never have to say goodbye again." I whisper and he presses a gentle kiss against my lips.

"I'll spend the night at your place, baby. We don't have to say goodbye," he tells me and I sigh because I'm so embarrassed about the neighborhood I live in.

"Baby, talk to me," he commands softly and I play with the collar of his shirt.

"I just... live in like the worst neighborhood in D.C. because it's all I can afford. It's embarrassing, honestly." I confess and he lifts my chin to meet his eyes.

"That doesn't matter to me, baby. I don't care where we are as long as we're together," he says soothingly.

"Okay," I sigh and I give him my address.

We leave separately as always, I have to admit that I'm excited to cuddle with Nash. I arrive at my apartment and I change into sweats and t-shirt, I take some clothes out for Nash.