Chapter VI

After a short journey, the Stinger Mantis made it's way to the ancient Jedi homeworld of Tython. When the Stinger Mantis lands on Tython, Blake and Cal exit the ship. As Blake sets foot on Tython, she could feel the Force calling out to her.

Blake: The Force....it's calling out to me. 

Cal: Then we're heading in the right direction. You wanted to find yourself, Tython is the key. 

Blake: How do I find what I'm looking for?

Cal: Let the Force guide you. You said it yourself. The Force is calling out to you. Heed it's call. 

As Cal said that, Blake began exploring Tython. She did not know where she was going, but she let the Force guide her. She could feel the memories of Blake Belladonna slowly come to her. Soon enough, she was approached by a group of Flesh Raiders. On instinct, Blake reached for her Lightsaber, expecting a fight. However, the Flesh Raiders showed no hostilities towards Blake. In fact, they bowed their heads to her as a sign of respect. Blake was confused by this gesture. 

Blake: What are they doing? 

Cal: They're paying their respects to you. 

Blake: Why?

Cal: When the Empire came, they enslaved the Flesh Raiders. But then you came in and freed them. 

As Cal said this, Blake saw another flash of her memories. She saw herself destroying an AT-KT assault walker as well as aid in the destruction of a Sky Hook. As those memories came to her, Blake puts away her Lightsaber and bows her head to the Flesh Raiders. Cal smiled as the Flesh Raiders went on their way. Blake continued walking the forests of Tython, opening herself to the Force. Eventually, she reached the ruins of a Jedi Enclave. Upon approaching the Enclave, Blake could feel the Force from within the Enclave. It nearly overpowered her as turned to Cal. 

Blake: Cal...what is this place? 

Cal: I'm not quite sure. The last time we were on Tython, you approached this very Enclave. You never quite told me what happened in that Enclave, but the next time I saw you, you were different. 

Blake: You still don't believe I'm a Clone. 

Cal: I don't know. Maybe you're a Clone. Maybe you're not. But the Force brought you there for a reason just as it brought you here now. Now you have to go on ahead. Whatever this Enclave has, it's not for me to see. I'll be waiting right here if something goes wrong. 

Blake took a deep breath as she entered the Jedi Enclave. When she enters the Enclave, Blake experiences a powerful vision as she finds herself in a dark abyss. 

Blake: Cal? Cal!

Blake heard no response as she walked the abyss. She soon began to hear the sound of blaster fire as Stormtroopers were running past her. The sound of Darth Vader's breathing was heard with the sound of Lightsabers clashing. What followed was a vision of Darth Vader choking what appeared to be a woman bearing resemblance to her. 

Darth Vader(Vision): I sense someone far more powerful nearby. Where is your master?

Kali(Vision): The Dark Side has clouded your mind. You killed my master years ago.

Darth Vader(Vision): Then now you will share his fate. Along with your husband.

As Darth Vader raised his Lightsaber to kill Kali, his Lightsaber was ripped out of his hand and lands in the hands of a frightened young girl. Darth Vader was intrigued.

Darth Vader(Vision): A daughter.

As Darth Vader looked upon her daughter, Kali called out to her daughter.

Kali(Vision): Blake! Run!

While keeping his eyes and focus on Blake, Vader closed his fist and the sound of her neck cracked filled the room. Blake watched in horror as her mother fell dead to the ground. Her cat ears folded while she backed away in fear while raising the still ignited Lightsaber. As Vader walked towards her non threateningly, the vision disappeared and shifted to what appeared to be Yang in a Rebel uniform on the bridge of a ship.

Blake: Yang....

Yang(Vision): This is Captain Xiao Long, I'm ordering all defensive protocols. Prime your shields...

Suddenly, a small explosion was heard. 

Yang(Vision): Damn! Send a security detail....

Yang was then shot in the shoulder. She then proceeds to run towards Blake. As Blake prepared to embrace her, the vision of Yang vanished. Soon enough, the Force Ghosts of Ghira and Kali Belladonna stood before her.

Kali: I never wanted this for you. I never wanted any of this for you. I'm....I'm sorry, daughter. 

Ghira: My daughter, Vader was right about one thing. You now control your own destiny. Your destiny is yours and yours alone. No one can tell you otherwise, not even Vader. There will come a time where you must make a choice. Know this, no matter what you do from here on out, know this...we will love you always.

As the visions of Ghira and Kali vanished, Blake found herself back at the Jedi Enclave. She took a moment to process what she had just witnessed. After a moment, Cal approached Blake. 

Cal: Are you okay?

Blake: I....I saw her. I saw Yang. She....she was in danger....

Cal: You must've seen a vision of the future.

Blake: I....I need to find her! Vader....he's after her! I know it!

Cal: I know exactly where Yang is. Let's get back to the Stinger Mantis and I'll take you there. 

With that, Blake and Cal boarded the Stinger Mantis and began making their way to Yang's location. What they didn't know was that Boba Fett was too far off.