Mistakes Get Made

Corbyn's pov

"DADDY PUT ME DOWN" my daughter says "I don't think so" I say my crown falls off my head "I think daddy lost his crown" y/n says picking it up " Y/N" Maddie says as I put her down me and y/n have been friends for forever I had a girlfriend during the summer then after Madison was born she left and she come by twice a month to get drug money I told her it's Madison or drugs and she chose drugs "how about princess Maddie plays dress up and get a bath while me and y/n makes dinner" I say she nods and runs to the bathroom "MADDIE PLEASE LET ME IN I NEED TO PEE" we hear daniel yell we laugh and me and y/n makes dinner

*Y/n's pov*

Me and Corbyn go down and make dinner for everyone am wearing black leggings and a pink crop top am using flower and Corbyn gets some on his hands a slaps my ass "CORBYN" I yell in shock "he laughs and raps his arms around my waist "Corbyn what are you doing" I say "listen y/n I have liked you for forever now and your a mom to Maddie so if you will please be my girlfriend" he says looking down at me I cup his cheeks and kiss him "yes" I say putting pasta into the pot 25 minutes later dinner is done and everyone sits at the table I give Corbyn a kiss and take the plates out "YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO KISS MY DAD!" Maddie yells at me "oh why not?" I asking handing her her plate "Cuse your not his girlfriend" she says with an addatude "oh really?" I say "yea" she says "BABE" I yell to Corbyn who is in the kitchen "yea" Corbyn says "Maddie said am not allowed to kiss you" I say Jack and Zach chuckle at my little kid voice I used "MADDIE Y/N IS MY GIRLFRIEND I CAN KISS HER ALL I WANT" Corbyn says walking out and gives me a kiss " EWWWWWW" Maddie yells we all laugh at her remark and we get done with dinner and am doing the dishes and Corbyn came down after putting Maddie to bed he hugs me from behind I trunk around a hug him "am sorry for this" He says "for what?" I ask "for dumping my problems on you and Maddies mom leaving" he says "baby it's ok mistakes get Made and this is the best mistake ever we love Maddie and I love you" I say kissing him he starts to cry from all the stress I rub his back and kiss his forehead "Corbyn go upstairs I'll be there soon" I say he walks up to his room I walk upstairs and knock on his door "baby can I come in" I say he says yes and I walk in hes laying on his back I walk over and straddle him he plays with my hair and I sit up "Corbyn I love being apart of your and Maddies life and it's not your fault that her mom's a drug addict and everything about Maddie is not your fault Maddie has an amazing dad and uncles that love her I know it's alot of stress but your doing your best for her you were a single father for the longest time and it's not your fault that no girl wants to be with you cuse of Maddie and that's all I have to say I love you." I say laying back down we stay there in silence for a few minutes "your right" he says playing with my hair again I have my head on his chest and he's rubbing my back and he starts rubbing my sides making my shirt come up now I took that as he wants to see my tits (I forgot to mention this is a smut only for some books tho so stop reading is your under 13:)) so I sit up onto his chest and lift my shirt up he just stairs at them "take a picture it will last longer" Zach says from the door frame "ZACH LEAVE" I yell putting my shirt down I get up and push him out of the door and shut it and lock it  I go back over to Corbyn and sit the way I was and take my shirt off and let him look at my dubble D's witch was a bad idea cuse within seconds there was hickeys all over me "Daddy?" We hear Maddie say from the other side of the door I put on my shirt and shirtless Corbyn goes and opens the door "Daddy I had a bad dream" she says baby blanket in hand "come on" Corbyn says walking to her room so she can fall asleep again this happens every night so this is nothing new I play on my phone for about 15 minutes later Corbyn come in and we fall asleep...

This is not how I wanted this to end but am in the bus and people are reading this over my shoulder....