Chapter 4

(Dipper pov)

Before I can even move he smacks the phone out of my hand and crushes it under the heel of his shoe. I try to back away from him but the crutches slip out from under me and send me falling back onto the floor hard. He reaches out for me but I scoot back away from him. "Don't come near me!"

"Dipper just calm down-"

"You lied! You said that no one else survived but several people survived! My sister is fighting for her life in the hospital! My family is looking for me!"

"I saved you! You would have died if I didn't find you!"

"You didn't save jack shit! You just kidnapped me and took advantage of my amnesia!"

"Just shut the fuck up!" He grabs my wrist so tight I can't help but cry out in pain. He kneels down as he pulls towards him hard and tightly clamps his other hand over my mouth muffling my voice. I struggle trying to scream, scream for help or for him to stop. Just screaming even though I know it is useless.

With my free hand I claw at him, feeling the fabric of his eyepatch as I rip it off him. I uselessly kick my legs already knowing it won't do anything but hurt my ankle even worse.

I feel him rest his chin on the top of my head even with all my struggling. "Stop.....Pinetree just please stop. Struggling won't get you anywhere and you are smart enough to know that. I am sorry if I hurt you, that was never my intention. I didn't bring you here just to hurt you. Now I am going to let you go but you can't scream. No one can hear you but me and it is obnoxious just to hear people scream in a small place like this. You going to behave for me now?"

I slowly nod yes, scared if I angered him enough he would still hurt me even if he says he doesn't mean to.

He lets go of my wrist and moves his arm so it's over my chest know and his fingers are digging into my shoulder keeping me against his chest as he uncovers my mouth.

"Let me go.....p-please just let me go. I-I-I promise that I won't tell anyone anything. Just drop me off at the hospital or police station please. I can tell them I have no memory of the bus crash or anything after that. Just please let me go."

"I can't do that, Pinetree, I just can't."

"Why? I said I wouldn't tell anyone...."

"I know but I just can't Pinetree."

"Stop fucking falling me that! That isn't my name! It's Dipper Pines!" I realize tears are quickly spreading down my cheeks just as he puts a hand over my mouth again, muffling my uncontrollable sobs.

"Shh shh. Hush now." I feel his lips press against my head and with horror I realize that he just kissed me on my head. "Oh Pinetree.....if only you could remember everything we've been through together. That would make all of this a lot easier for the both of us."

He picks me up bridal style as I push against him, kicking and struggling trying to get out of his arms. "Let me go let me go dammit!"

"It is in your best interst to stop fucking kicking me. You are a damn adult, not a fucking child." He walks back into the room I woke up in and drops me so hard on the bed that I cough a bit trying to make my lungs remember how to breathe.

He grabs my wrist hard pinning it down against the bed. I claw at his wrist struggling to get free from this psycho.

"Please just let me the fuck go!"

"For the last fucking time. You are not going anywhere so just zip it before I seriously hurt you."

He gets the handcuffs out of the nightstand and once again my wrist is handcuffed to the headboard. I pull at the handcuffs as he walks out of the room, slamming the door on his way out.