Alex

"Do it," Kara says to me as we agree, "This might be our only shot." I look at Kara who looks shattered. I hug her as tight as I can.

"Kara, take care of yourself. Take a shower, eat something, go to sleep." Kara nods as we stand up and go to her door.

"Good luck," she says as I open the door and exit. I get to Lena's office as fast as I can, I don't want to waste time. I go to the elevator and go to her assistants desk.

"Is is she in there?"

"Yes, but you need a appointment."

"It is fine, I am a friend," I say, partially lying, I honestly don't know at this point. Anyways I go to the door and take a large breath before opening it. I see Lena working hard at her desk. She doesn't even look up before saying,

"Did Kara send you? Tell her to stop calling and texting me, I am not going to talk to her, or you for that matter. We are not friends." I walk to her desk, slowly as if approaching a sleeping tiger.

"Lena," I take another deep breath, my heart feels like it is jumping out of my chest, "I need a favor. Now, Kara and you may not be friends anymore, but I didn't know her secret identity until right after the Red Daughter attack on Kara."

"Really?" Lena looks up from her computer, "The least you could do is not lie right now. You grew up with her Alex. You saw her pod, you were the reason she became Supergirl."

"You are right. But so am I. My mind was erased due to a truth seeker at the DEO. It was for Kara's protection. But that doesn't matter right now. Lena, I really need you to listen to me," I reach into my pocket and pull out a USB.

"What's that?" Lena says as she stands up defensively.

"It's a USB. I assume you know what it does. Now, you can throw it away or watch it. It is your choice. All I ask is that you consider it." I reach the USB out and she takes it and immediately throws it in the tiny trashcan. Four security guards come rushing in, I look behind me.

"And I assume you won't have any trouble finding your way out, Alex."

"Absolutely not, thank you for your time," One of the guards tries to grab my hand, and I knee him before he could try,"Good day, Ms. Luthor." I turn around after that and in the most serious tone I can manage I say,

"Just consider it."

I don't feel very confident that she will even look at the USB, but I can hope. In the meantime, I can prepare the DEO for anything Lena has planned with Myriad.

Author's note- This is going to be a pretty short but emotional fan-fic, so the chapters won't be as long as Maternity Test or Paternity Test.