SEX WITH STRANGER-II

So i din't expected this much nice reaction from you guys thank u for giving ur love to this story yaa so lets start next chapter

So as soon ridhimma closed the door of the washroom vansh pinned her to the nearby wall and started kissing her passionatly.He was sucking her lower lip while she was sucking her upper lip.While kissing he unzipped ridhimma's dress and dragged it down and now she was only in her undergarments.After a long kiss of almost 15 mins they parted due to lack of oxygen.She was panting but vansh is vansh he started kissing her harshly leaving hickey there.He kissed on her eyes then nose cheeks and the in the crook of her neck and started giving wet kisses from nape of neck to arm and then to her hands.Meanwhile our ridhimma was a moaning mess.She was losing her control and was falling on her knees.now vansh opened her bra and started massaging her breast and squeezqd them harshly taking one in his mouth he bite it harsghly without any mercy. earning a moan with a hiss of pain from ridhimma's mouth.

r-ahhh da.....ddyy

he started giving her harsh kisses bitting somewhere.He placed a kiss on her belly button and then on her pussy.He got up sat on the toilet seat and then took her in his lap he started shaking her boobs rapidly and then took left one in his mouth and started bitting and sucking it harshly.

R-ahh....umm slow dadd......yyy

Then giving 20 min to both of the boobs he left them all red and swollen up then ridhimma sat down on knees and opened his clothes and took his member in her hands and started stroking it when he was in pleasure she kissed on the tooh of his member and took it inside her mouth boobbing at a high pace.

V-fuck......holy....fu...c...k you li....ttle lady yaa exactly li...ke that.

Saying this he held her hairs and started pushing his penis more in her mouth making her almost choke out.And then bobbing in out at a high pace he cummed inside her mouth and she drank it.

R-daddy it was yumm.

V-you naught lady give mee too a chance

Saying this he picked her up and placed her on the toilet seat where he was sitting earlier bending down he kissed on her wet pussy and put his tongue inside her and started toungue fucking harshly making ridhimma go crazy in pleasure.

R-ahhh....ohhhh....lord....yes....yes dadddyyyyyy fas...t more fastt... fast ple...ase
Vansh started tongue fucking her harshly and she was moaning and with that she cummed first time.

He drank all her juices making her go dry.

V-sweetheart today i won't let you be dry down there.

Ridhimma smirked knowing his meaning.

He inserted one finger in her and started fingering her and she rolled her eyes in pleasure.In some seconds his all four fingers were inside her fucking harshly.

She was just moaning and moaning.Her throat went dry but did it affect them.NOOOOO😂

R-my...my godddddd holy shit fuck fuck....ahhhh ..ummmmm hmmmmmmmm.

And she cummed once again.And he sucked her.Then he took his member and rubbed it on her clitors.

R-yaa....ba..be right there...pls pls

V-as you command my little witch.

He just entered but becaz it was first time for her she screamed in pain.

R-ahhh no vansh take out.

He just sealed there lips and started .moving in and out slowly slowly.

And soon she adjusted him and he understood and removed his lips from her and started fucking her in an inhuman speed as their is no tomorrow as if tomorrow jupiter would fall on earth and it would crash so they have to complete all work today only😂🤣

She was moaning and he was groaning.

R-ahh....holy fuck..shit fuck ......fuck...fas....tter mo..re fas..t..er

V-ohh god fuck ......fuck you are hell ti...ght..

He made her cum for 25th time.But suddenly stopped.

IMAGES OF TOILET.

They occupied this toilet

And where fucking here.This is important info do understand😂😂yaa so lets continue the chapter.

Because they heard a knock on the washroom gate.

Ridhimma and vansh looked at each other shocked.vansh took out his junior from her pussy and they started wearing clothes ridhimma opened the door with difficulty because she was limping and then oppened the main gate a little and she saw a long que she was shocked and one aunty in that que said.

A-beta there are may toilets inside the wasroom why don't you use one what are you doing by closing the main gate open and why were you screaming.

Ridhimma in shock closed the door and vansh was sweating.

R-ab kya kare.

V-tum jao mei khidki se kud jata hue.

Then he opened the wondow and jumped down and ridhimma opened the gate and let them all in.
The old aunty again said pta nahi aaj kel ke bache kya kerte rehte hai pura washroom hi occupy ker liya itna hi pyaar hai toilet se toh apne toilet commoad ko hi rase se kamer pe bhand ke aa jaati mujhe toh yeh pagal lag rahi hai pagalo ki taraha chilla rahi thi.

Ager itna hi pyaar hai commode se toh apna hi commode rase se kamer pe bandh ker aa jaati.Pura toilet kyu occupy kiya aur phir chilla bhi rahe thi.

The other lady standing with her said hai bilkul waise hi jaise hum apni suhagrat per chilla rahe the.

The old lady said-kya bhabhi aap bhi chup ho jao ab toh dadi bhi ban gayi.

Ridhimma being embarresed left from the washroom and went to receptonist and paid her and vansh bill because it would feel odd if he comes to resturant from outside just to pay bill of his coffeee And then went out and say vansh standing before a lavish car he with his expression told her to come to him and when she came they we t to a deserted place and continued their process.

Sorry for delay hope you all liked the chanpter

NEXT UPDATE ON 60+VOTES
_______________________________________