VANSH AND HIS LOOK ALIKE-II

Hi everyone

So this is second part of VANSH AND HIS LOOK ALIKE

************************************

She then got up from his lap and then took out a chocolate from the sidetable and started eating it in a sexy way,vansh was feeling hard and now when he couldn't keep calm.Keeping his laptop on sidetable.He took that cholate and threw it somewhere in the room,pushed her onto the bed and hovered upon her.Tearing the cl9th on her body he threw it somewhere in the room.

He then opened and threw tit somewhere with the other clothes.
He roamed his fingers over her errrcted nipples.And bitted them hard earning a painfull moan from her.Then going down he kissed her belly button and opened her panty with his teeth.All this while ridhimma was in other world.He then opened his pant and boxer and rubed his member on her vagina.He bend down .First massaging her clitoras and then making patterns on it he stated finger fucking her together with all his four fingers.

R-ahh ahhh va...nshh

Then makimg her cum for 5 times he started tongue fucking.And then after making her cum for more 5 times he stopped.Earing a warn from her.He said-

V-sweatheart we have just started climax is still left.

Saying this he entered his member inside her to hear a sharp and painfull moan.Whuch made him stop and let her adjust.The moment she became calm.He packed her lips with his and started moving in and out rapidly while massaging her boobs.

After 25 rounds he stopped and came out from her.After he was did she sat on the bed and took his member in her mouth and roaming his tongue on the tip earing a moan

V-ohhhh.. fuck sweathea.....rt..

And then taking it fully i. Her mouth and bobbing it in and out making vansh cum for 3-4 time sje took out his member.
After apeacefull and most beautiful night both the couples slept.

It was morning when suns rays fell on ridhimma's eyes due to which she woke up to she her nipple still in vansh mouth.She smilled but the next moment she was shocked that the made it they did it.She was happy very happy but the condition was it should be vansh only not his look alike.With that question she stood up from the bed taking a shower she started getting ready for the day.But she was lost in the thought that with whom she was in bed whole night.And with a single thought of the man sleeping on bed to be a stranger was making her shake in fear.She wanted to loose her virginity to vansh what if it was not vansh.It was then she heard vansh voice.

Vansh or his look alike-sweatheart yesterday you were very bold i loved it.By the way what about morning sessions.

Saying this he stood up all naked.And saw blood patches on bed.Coming behind ridhimma he hugged her and said-

Vansh or his look alike-ohh so i was your first one.Nice.

Rid-vansh leave me you take bath i am going down.

Saying this she went down.Vansh after taking bath came down and all the family did breakfast.Now vansh was going to office and no one was there in the living room.So he hugged her and kissing her forehead he was about to kiss her lips when she backed off.

Rid-all the things happened yesterday was out of mistake and desire nothing was love din't expeact anything from me.

Vansh was shocked as well as angry he left her and went to office without even giving her a glance back.

Ridhimma thought to call the person till he pickes up the phone and ask for vansh.

She was going to call her when sia screamed from back-

Sia-happy april fool day bhabhi.

Rid-sane to you

Sia-how was my prank.

Rid-which prank.

Sia-bhabhi yesterday the call you got telling that bhai is not vansh bhai he is his look alike.

Rid-sia was it you??

Sia-yes bhabhi.

Ridhimma picked up the sofa cushions and hit her with it.

Sia-it was nice write.

Rid-shut up i will not talk to you now.You know becaz of you vansh and i fighted today morning.

Sia-sorry bhabhi i will not do it again.

Rid-okay...

Ridhimma went from there and dialed vansh number but it was switched off.

************************************

PRECAP-LEAP AND RIDHIMMA'S SUPRISE.

VOTE AIM-230+VOTES
60 COMMENTS
3 FOLLOWERS