ROMANCE WITH VANYA???(2)

So lets start the story with vansh pov

Vansh's pov-
I couldn't control anymore when i saw my wifey feeding vanya.Ridhu should be thankful that i the great sabar ka devta controlled my fucking hormones whole fucking one year now no more i am gonna fuck her so hard making her scream my name whole night.I went to her and started kissing her everywhere.And then she kept vanya in crib and made my princess wear this.. but why.....ohh yaa so that she doesn't wake by hearing our groans and moans.

As soon as she placed vanya securely i pulled her towards me and pushed her on bed and hovered upon her

As soon as she placed vanya securely i pulled her towards me and pushed her on bed and hovered upon her.We again kissed each other and then i tore her night gown.But was fucking suprised to see her 36 size boobs with pinkish areoles and erect nipple welcoming me to suck them.And she was in pink panites too.

She moved close to me and hugged me tightly and removed my t-shirt.I squezed her boobs and milk started oozing out.I sucked them until as if there was no tomorrow I kissed her lips and we smooched for 10 mins.Then i made her lie on bed and removed her panty.It was a clean shaven pussy.I started sucking and bitting there for next 20 mins and she was shouting my name.Then i stood up and started fingering her from all 4 fingers harshly making her jump from her place now she was a moaning mess.

Ridhimma's pov-
As soon as i placed vanya in crib he pushed me on bed and started kissing me making me moan and then he tore my night gown.I had only wore panty not bra because have to feed vanya at night to.Then he squeezed them and milk started ozzing out he drank my milk like there was no tomorrow.And then removed my panty and started sucking bitting down there.It was pleasure.I was just shouting his name then he stood up and started fingering me harshly and i cummed he licked all my cum and then i stood up romved his pants and boxer and took his dick fully inside my mouth and gave him most pleasurable blowjob for good 15 mins.He too cummed in my mouth i drank it and he again pushed me to bed and put his tool inside me in one goo.And started trusting me harshly.It felt so good as we din't got intimated for whole one year.

Author's pov-

He was fucking her like no tomorrow after 50 rounds he turned me beck and they did anal for 1hour.Ridhimma cummed more than 45 times.Thay had a hot streamy session till 7 am as no one was at home whole family has gone to kashmir for a vaccation so they enjoyed fully.Ridhimma was now exhausted and then they layed down he covered them with the duvlet and ridhimma was about to sleep when he again started drinking ridhimma's milk when she asked him that was he not able to sleep after this much but he replied that he was tired but needs her milk to drift into sleep same as vanya do.Ridhimma blushed.

Ridhimma's pov-
My sleep broke by the crying sound of my little angel i saw her crying in the crib and when saw the time it was 12 at noon i was suprised.Then i took vanya in my lap and started feeding her she was very hungry i could feel by the pace at whcih she was sucking my boobs but ouchhhh they pained liked hell it is all becaz of vansh he sucked them so hard that they are still red.I din't woke him up because today was sunday a holiday and because we started at 12 and sleept at 7.I was feeding vanya i felt my other boob being sucked by someone.I looked down to see my patidev sucking it.

R-ouchhhhh vansh pls skow.

He was again sucking them hardly while bitting my nipples.

Vanya(mind)-papa is bad he is drinking my milk this is my momma and it is my milk.This is wrong papa.I see whenever i drink you also drink like this toh one day all milk will get finished what will vanu drink papa.Papa vanu baby katti i wll not come in your lap now😫😫

Vanya kicked her fathers face as he was laying her feets and he stood up and said.

V-ouchhh vanu don't do this again bacha i am your papa right.

He again bended to take her nipple but vanya kept her hand on her momma's nipple not letting vansh to drink her milk.Both vansh and ridhimma looked at each other shokced but then they laughed out.

Ridhimma said-how can we forget she is daughter of the possesive rai singhania.

V-but ridhimma what possesion for milk.Tell her to let me drink it was very very tasty.

Ridhimma blushed.

Ridhimma said.

R-The milk is not finishing nor i am going somewhere you can drink it anytime when vanya is sleeping.

Vansh said okay but ridhu make my princess sleep fast moring session is left.

Ridhimma's eyes widened.Vansh said

V-din't look at me like this we used to do it and in moring session i would drink my share of milk.I don't keep my dept on anyone.

After vanu sleept vansh took ridhimma to washroom and they completed their moring sessions.

NEXT UPDATE ON 90 VOTES