FUN WITH BABY SITTER-1

Hi everyone

so here ih first part of fun with baby sitter.May you like it

so it was another day with a new begining.Dadi was in her temple with siya doing puja.Vansh was making vanya bath.Everyone was busy and here our vanya was busy in splashing water on her dear papa.

In bathroom-

Vansh-vanu baby no.Papa will get late for office.

Vanya-pa..pa no offiz vanu babu lone...
(Papa no office today vanu baby becomes alone)

Vansh-vanu naby is never alone sje has her badi dadi and bue.

Vanya-noo papa vanu baby one maa puez puez...
(Noo paapa vanu bqby wants a maa please please)

Vansh becomes teary eyes.

But someone wipes his tears and it was vanu.

Vanya-papa no fry...you loot like bhooo..
(Papa don't cry you look like a ghost)

Vansh-okay but now lets go and make you ready.

Vansh took her to room made her ready and placed her on bed with toys.And he sat at the edge of the bed thinking about his not so beautiful jorney of life.

Vansh(mind)-when i was small my mother father died i could never get parents love i was always deviod of it

Vansh(mind)-when i was small my mother father died i could never get parents love i was always deviod of it.I never got a chance to eat from my mother's hand to sleep in my mother's embrace And when he see vanya I feels a sharp pain in my heart i don't want his babay to suffer like this.What can i do i cannot forget ragini and i also want to give a mother to vanya but stepmothers are not good.I from my side try to give her both parents love but i cannot give mother's share of love.

He changes his clothes comes out to see dadi playing with vanya.

Vansh-good morning dadi.

Dadi-good morning vansh.Vansh want to talk to you about something.

Vansh-dadi i know what you want to talk but pls don't talk about marriage i would not marry anyone else.

Dadi-vansh everyone is not same it can happen that vanya get the best stepmother.And vansh life keeps going on we can't stop it we have to go in its flow.

Vansh-dadi i am going i am getting late for office.

Dadi-vansh sorry if you fell hurt but i am your dadi i have seen your past i don't want it for vanya.

Vansh stop at the gate.

Dadi come to vansh led him to bed and close the door.

Dadi-vansh one day i will too die and this is reality after that siya will also get married you will be busy in buissness then who would take care of vanya vansh.Vansh we don't know future it may be that i get a heart attack and die in one hour.Vansh when you were small  an enemy of your father came in the dressing of a servant if something like this happens who will be with vanya.Vansh pls marry someone and give mothers love to vanya and a support for you.

Vansh-dadi i will think.

Dadi became happy and left with vanya in her arms.

Sia-why are you happy.

Dadi-i  talked about marriage to your bhai and know what first time he said that i will think.

Sia-really.

Looking at vanya.

Sia-soon your mumma is gonna come and if momma comes then you bro or sis will also come as vansh bhai has no patience.

Both sia and dadi giggled.

Both took vanya and had their breakfast vansh everyday got late and did not used to have breakfast.

It was afternoon when siya cane and showed ridhimma's picture to dadi.

Sia-how is she??

Dadi-ohh god she is like a moon so beautiful no no not moon even moon has lots of scars in it and is not that beautiful.Hayye kisi ki nazar naa lage.
Siya ab mai apne vansh ki shadi isse se kraungi aur tune isse kaha se dhunda gher bula le..

Dadi spoke in one breath.

Sia-dadi take a breath atleast she is a babysitter and i had came to ask that we should call her in vr mansion for vanya.

Dadi-ohh call her here then

siya-but vansh bhaiya....

dadi don't take tension i will handle that aakdu.

***********************************************************************************************

NEXT UPDATE ON 200 VOTES AND I AM SOON GONNA UPDATE HIS IGNORANCE PART-4