HIS IGNORANCE-2

Hi everyone

Thanl you for your love

So lets start

************************************
So ridhimma woke up next morning and today was father's day so she thought it would be a good moment to sothen vansh's anger.

She quickly got up freshed up took a bath and went out of room to the dinnig room but the dinning room was all empty then one of the servant came with my food and served it to ridhimma.She asked her

R-where are everyone today.

Servant-mam they went outside for a small picnic.

R-All went.

Servant-yess mam.I saw you were not there so thought you are not going so prepared food for you.

R-okay you can go.

Servant went from there and ridhimma looked at the at the food started consuming it slowly slowly and thought-

R's pov-

Myife is same as this dinning room all empty all alone no one to give support,no one to wipe tears.I always forgave vansh whatever his mistake was.Even if it was  not a mistake but a sin then too  I forgave him easliy.Then why can't he do the same.Has he only kept me with him as his punching bag.I never in my life  after marriage got a chance to enjoy my marital rights  only fullfile my marital duties and now i am not being able to enjoy this beautiful time that is pregnancy.I was not like his family who showed love for only money.I just wanted a small world full of happiness and now what  I getting.I have started fearing i am scared from him now.He ignored me in the same way when he introduced aahana as his wife and is again ignoring me the same way.Sometimes i feel that i am only with him so that he can vent out all his anger,frustration on me.I am only with him so that i can motivate him wipe his tears and stand with him at his most difficult times and i too do it i am fullfilling all dufies of wife then why not he.I want to cherish love i want that warmth that i had always craved.For my child i forgot the fact that his family was one who made me orphan.I thought that after this they would start to love me.A little bit.But i was wrong they started hating me more even the siter and motherly figure siya and dadi too started hating me.Am i that bad??I am not able to handle.Each piece of my heart is sinking and breaking down.I fell pain in it seeing this much hatred for me who has not done anything wrong.I want to free now i am not able to handle this hate games maybe they can handle because they are all living this life from starting where they hate each other.But i came from a place where people's heart are filled with love they distributed only love to people's.I spended my one and a half year between these poisones people but can't handle more can't live in this toxic world more.I want to my kid to fly high and i know if i live here then this is gonna happen.

Ending of ridhimma's pov

With that she look that her lunch is finished she got up and went to her room.She look all her clothes packed it took a  piece of paper.Wrote something on it.And then took out a small box from her wadrobe and took both the things and went to vansh room went inside through another key and kept it on the table.

She then came to her room and took her suitcase and came out to her room and was leaving when one servant asked her where is she going.She replied she is leaving from here forever.And left.

At night when family came.vansh felt something wierd as he knowns ridhimma she should have been waiting at door and asked him why he  not took her.

But before he could think further ishani dragged her hand and said to have dinner with family.He nodded.

Then they had dinner because it was 9:30 and then.He went to his room.

He settled himself on bed and after 2 minutes saw a small wooden box and a small piece of paper beneath it.

He got up and went to that box and when he opened it he got shock to see what was in it.

************************************

PRCAP-MYSTERY OF BOX AND WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THE CHIT.

NEXT UPDATE ON 110 VOTES.