FUN WITH BABY SITTER-3

Hi everyone here is new chapter of fun with baby sitter.Many people were unsatisfied and unhappy as I had not included their confrontation.So I have no particular vote aim for "vansh and his look alike".And am updating the new chapter.Do give your love and support.And do vote and comment.

_______________________________________

It was their 1st night vanya was with dadi and both of them were alone in the room.Ridhimma was sitting at the centre of the bed with a viel on her face.Vansh entered the room and was going to reveal her face when suddenly they heard knock on their door.Vansh opened the room ridhimma too came to see who was their at this time.They saw dadi with vanya.

Dadi-Beta I wanted you both to have some personal so that you could know ewch other time but it seems like vanya is more excited to be with her mother.She was continuosly crying,so i brought her here.

Ridhimma smiled.

Vanhs(mind)-I want to take vanya in my embrace and keep her with me but what if ridhimma gets irritated with vanya.What should i do.

ridhimma smiled after hearing dadi.She indicated vanya to come in her lap vanya quicly came.She said.

Dadi-Its completely fine dadi.Infact I was too missing vanya.My cotton ball.You go I would take care of my 'beti'.

Vansh smiled.He is now fully satisfied.He has got the best mother for his vanya

Ridhimma went inside the room while vansh closed the door while greeting dadi.Ridhimma was about to place vanya in the bed when she called vansh.

Ridh-Vansh!!

Vansh came.

Vanah-Yaa

Rid-Could you please remove the rose petals.It may be possible that vanya becomes allergic.She is too small.

Vansh removed the rose petals ridhimma placed vanya at the centre of the bed.

Ridh-Vansh can you please bring a parcel it was in my room in which i lived before marriage.

vansh went and brought the parcel.She said him to open it and keep an eye on vanya.Till then she would change into something plane so that these haevy and sharp jewelleries does not hurt vanya.

Vansh opened the parcel at the same time ridhimma came in a beautiful suit.Vansh was just mesmerized.She slowly came towards him and called his name.On not getting any reply from him.She called his name a little louder.How did you like it.

Vansh(with flow)-Beautifull.Most beautifull women I have ever seen.

Rid(controlling her laugh)-I was asking about vanya's toy.

vansh was hell embaresed.

Van-I was too appreciating vanya's toy only.

Ridhimma smiled.She took vanya's toy and placed vanya in it.

Rid-See I ordered it for vanya.

Vansh smiled and appriciated ridhimma.

Vanya yawned.

Rid-Aww my bacha is sleepy.Come mumma will make vanu baby sleep.

(Here ridhimma has already consulted her gyna and took medicines for breast milk production.And it was completely her choice no one forced her)

She asked vansh to switch off the lights because she wanted to feed vanya.

Vansh did so after feeding vanya ridhimma stood up and started to make her burp after 15 minutes vanya burped and ridhimma made her lie on the bed.She sleept automatically.