HIS IGNORANCE-4

Hi may you all like this part.

Vote aim-210

So let's get started

************************************
You can never understand a thing till you experience it.And it is true.Pain of seperation from loved ones is the greatest pain someone can have.Sepearation from loved ones break a person's heart.But some time your loved ones leave you for their own good.But some time you force them knowinging or unknowingly.Same happened with the great buissness man The great VR RAISINGHANIA.

Vansh's pov-

No one can know the pain of seperation better than me.I got seperated with three persons who meant most to mee in this life.

1-my parents.
2-my jaan,sweetheart,my ridhimma
3-my small baby who is my second jaan.

Am I so unlucky.I today also get flaskbacks of past.Birthday which is the most happiest day for everyone is the most unambitious and unlucky day for me.I still remember that day when i got free from the juvinile and when i went home i was all quiet when came to home hugged my maa but my father was missing it was my birthday there was a party only family members where included.Till evening papa did not returm then we thought to cut cake i was about to blow of the candle when a team of police with a body wrapped in white cloth was brought in VR  mansion.I still remeber  inspector's line.

Ins-With a very heavy heart we are sorry to inform that mr ajay rai singhania is dead.

This statement made my life upside down.I was 16 when i had to take the seat of my father as no one was capable.I was all broken when after somedays a morning a note was found from my nother's room stating that " i was behind ajay for money and now that he is dead and the rai singhania buissness is also not going good there are may losses so i am leaving with my lover sahil.Don't try to search me or sahil if ever in your lives you loved ajay.

Bye"

This was another sorrow for my sorrow filled heart.Now i was a orphan who din't had either his father or his mother.My little sisters used to cry for parents love.Dadi used to cry at nights and there were many losses slowly slowly income tax officers started coming to our home and started warning us and it was hogh time i understood that now i have to handle buissness.I took a promise that i will become heartless and would serve for my family whole life.And indded did so.In these all chores i forgot to laugh,forgot the feeling of love.And got all this love care motivation support with the entry of my ridhimma in my not so good life.
She came as an angel made me smile.She was the only one who cared about his health and made him laugh when i used to be with her  i used to forget all my worries.But destiny has not written long happines in his life and again he got seperated with his only family but this time due to his own foolisness.

Author's pov-

Now he cannot bear this seperation his heart pains.Again he is all alone where he has no one by his side to give him shoulder to cry.But he would not sit by keeping hands on hands he will put all his power and search for her.His jaan his sweatheart.

On the other side-

Siya's Room-

She was crying.Indeed anyone would cry if in place of her as today her heart was broken into pieces.The person she loved was just using her but she had given her heart to him.For that man she disrespected her brother who was like a fatherly figure.And spoke disrespectful words to her favorite friend or you can say her bhabhi.Who made her stand on her legs.She disrespected that person for a betrayer.She knew no one other than her "ridhimma bhabhi" can make calm and she is the only one who will make her feel better.She just wanted to lay on her lap and get into deep slumber.And she will forget everything.

She got up from her room wiped her tears harshly and just went to her bhabhi cum sister's room.

And knocked but was welcomed by a crying vansh.

She looked at him amezed but did she care she was here for her bhabhi.
So she asked.

S-where is bhabhi bhai

V-she left,left me forever.

S-what,stop talking nonsense bhai.

Saying this she entered the room and saw her bhabhi nowhere even the places where her things were kept were also empty.

She ran to vansh held his collar.

S-where is my bhabhi?what did you do to her.Say say naa answer me damn it..

And she sat on bed crying covering her face with her palms.

Vansh bent down to her level and seperated her hands from her face and was going to wipe her tears but she beacked off.And spoke.

S-I was small when papa died and mumma left us for her lover sahil.I never got mother's love.You are a fatherly figure to me but you cannot become my mother.Ridhimma bhabhi was like a second mother to me.She helped me in all my hardships always protected me helped me stand back on my legs.I will never forgive you for detaching me from my bhabhi cum mother.

And she went from there.

This was another guilt for vansh.

************************************

Precap-True colors of rai singhania family.