FUN WITH BABY SITTER-II

So hi everyone.

FUN WITH BABY SITTER GOT THE MOST VOTES. So updating it.

************************************
In previous chapter we saw-that vansh is a single father of a 6 months old baby girl vanya.She is the princess of vr mansion.Vansh lives with his dadi and his sister sia.Dadi and sia diacuss about a baby sitter named ridhimma for vanya as vansh leaves for office dadi is old and sia is busy with her colleage life.So it is difficult to handle her alone.And decided to call ridhimma.

In Present-

They call ridhimma and ask her to come to vr mansion.As soon as ridhimma keeps her first step in the mansion she impresis everyones geart with her beauty including the little princess who was in the arms of her bue.

As soon as ridhimma keeps her first step in the mansion she impresis everyones geart with her beauty including the little princess who was in the arms of her bue

Dadi was impressed.

Dadi(mind)-she is so beautiful.I always wanted my vansh to marry someone like her not like ragini who was a walking make-up market.

Ridhimma entered and dadi brought a plate of aarti for her.She was happy as she was treated veey nicely.

They brought ridhimma in the house and the chit chatted for some time.

After aprox 1 and a half hoyr ridhimma asked about the baby she has to take care.And they introduced vanya to her.Both vanya and ridhimma creaged a beautiful bond in some hours of meet.Then came the final time of test.It was 9 at noght when vansh arrived and the first thing thay caught her attention was the new lady other then his dadi and sister.And she was having vanya in her hands.Vansh came into house threw his bag on the sofa and snatched vanya from her.Both had a eye contact of 5 min

Vansh(mind)-she is beautiful.Not beautiful hell beautiful.Her pink rossy pulmpy lips.Her cherry like cheeks and doe shaped eye.She is cute.Wait a second what am i thinking.She is a stranger.

Ridhimma(mind)-He is handsome.He is a full package.A handsome man with a nice height and a muscular body.Wait a second what are you thinking ridhimma.

Vansh(rude)-who are you are what were you doing with my daughter.

Ridh-I am her babysitter.

Vansh(angry)-who called you.

Ridh-i...

Dadi-i called her.Ridhimma bache you go to your room as soon as the dinner is ready i'll call you.

Rid-okay mam

Dadi-wait what did you say.

Ridh-sorry dadi.

Dadi-yaa this was better.

Ridhimma left to her room.

Vansh-dadi what's the need of baby sitter.

Dadi-vansh its needed.You are busy with you office.And on weekends you have online meetings.I am also old now and about sia she is busy in her colleage life.We need a perfect person to take care of you vanu.

Vansh-dadi...

Dadi-see you are too speechless.Its better we keep ridhimma with us.And believe me todady whole day i observed ridhimma,her every action.She took care of vanya as if she was her mother.Vanya was with her whole day.Ridhimma loves vanya alot and their is no doubt in it.And i think its enough for the disscussion to end.

Vansh-fine when you people have decided what can i do.

D souza-mam dinner is ready.

Dadi-okay...vansh go vhange and freshup quickly dinner is ready.

Vansh went

Dadi-and d souza call ridhimma form her room.

Everyone settled.And had their dinner.

Like these days started passing.And eventually ridhimma started getting attracted towards vansh.But vansh was vansh never glanced at her.Ridhimma started to think vanya as her own daughter.

Dadi watched ridhimma's every action closely.And came to tge conclusion that vanya coupd not get a mother better than ridhimma and vansh could not get a wife better tham ridhimma.Truth is that vansh is a widower.And usually girls do not want to get married to widowers if they want then they do not want to accept there child.So ridhimma fullfilled all the conditons.She set perfect in the role of daughter-in-law of rai simghania family.

So when vansh came at evenig after dinner dadi din't let anyone leave their places.

And told her decision.

Dadi-i am here to discuss on a very imp topic.

Vansh-what happened dadi is everything fine.

Dadi-yess.Actually i have planned for tou and ridhimma's marriage.

Ridh and vansh(together)-what???

Dadi-yes.

Dadi-See ridhimma bache i know this must be difficult for you.But when i saw you with vanya,the way you love her,take care of her.Is something i am sure ragini could also have not been able too.See this is a harsh reality that vansh is a widower and usually girls do not accept a widower as their husband and if tgey do they do not accept their children.And i am 100 percent sure that you will handle this mansion vansh,family and vanya very nicely.See beta vanya will necer get a motger like you and vansh will also never get a wife like you.

Dadi-And vansh see I am talking in both of you beacuase i want everthing clear their should be no musunderstanding afterwards.
Vansh just for sometime think about vanya,her future,She needs a motger vansh.She os not able to say but in her eyes it is visible that she needs mother's love.For vanya vansh.Common i will not ne alive i may die after some months sua will too get married then who will take care of you?? Who will take care of vanya??

Sia-yaa bhao pls i too want someone to whom i can open my heart.Ridhimma has become my best friend noe it time for her to become my bhabhi.Ridhimma pls.

Ridh(mind)-viase the proposal is not bad i already love vansh.Vanya is also an angle.If i marry vansh o will have my own family a settled one.A handsome husband,cute angle like daughter and about me i am toh hell beautiful.And god knows if we have a son or daughter in future.

Vansh(mind)-vaose the offer is not bad she is very beautiful.She intellogent and succesfull in life.And my vanya has formed a bond with her.I will have a beautiful wife.

Dadi-where are you both lost.

Ridh-da...dadi don't take me in a wrong way but from my sode its a yes.

Vansh-my side too its a yes.

Soon they were married.

************************************
That's all for today.

VOTE AIM-230+
50 COMMENTS