HIS IGNORANCE-3

Hi everyone

May you all like this part

So lets start the os

************************************
Vansh went to the table and opened the box what he saw made him shocked.

Tear of laila yes damn seriously the tear of laila was kept in it

He was shocked then he immediately took the letter kept beneath it and started reading it

Dear vansh,

I don't know why don't you trust me.Why is it that every action of mine is viewed as being something more than what it is.Why do you think I hide things from you.Every time you say a mean word,every time you push me away you hurt me.And I keep that hurt in my heart.A fight and a make up or a sorry will not take it away.The hurt builds up like a tower.And inside from it i fight.And when you say mean words that fell like stones being pelted at me.Words seems as a bullet.I don't have to clear every misunderstanding  that you might harbour.I know that no one can ever take your place in my heart amd my life.And this is enough for me and you too.I left my orphanage,from that freedom came to your cage,forgave all your sins,forgot everything to start a new fresh after aahana left,left my identity to become you wife,left my virginity to you.I will not let my sacrifice my sacrifice.Don't dare doubt on me.Don't even doubt my love.I am not a spy,neither a theif,nor a criminal.But when you view me like this. It hurts to me.At times I wonder why did you marry me if the only reason to marry me is to hurt me.You wanted me as your punching bag.I forgave you all the time but not this time my heart is not that big to  forgive all sin's of yours.And with that i want to say that marring you was my biggest sin.This diamond  is very precious and important for you more than me and my baby.So i am returning you your most precious thing.And I am a non-valuable as compared to this diamond thing so leaving you. I and my baby are not as valuable as this diamond .This diamond is more expensive you keep it with you.

Best of luck fot the rest of the life

THUG!!!!!

He fell on the floor with a thug and felt some wetness on his cheeks and when touched got to know that he was crying yes after damn 20 years he was crying he once cried for seperation from his parents and now crying seperation from his unborn child and wife.How unfortunate he was that on such an auspicious day its father's day  and he is  seperated from his own child.His own 4 months old little baby.

************************************

NEXT UPDATE ON 130 VOTES AND 2 FOLLOWERS