Quirk

Name: Shadow Beings

Description:
-The user has a personal shadow that they have with them at all times. The shadow is a replica of the user in black and white but has a mind of its own, much like Tokoyami's Dark Shadow.
-The user's personal shadow, named Shade, will absorb the user's negative feelings, and become more powerful.
-If placed somewhere with a low amount of light or her emotions are too much for her to handle, Shade may become wild and out of control.
-Shade uses incantations and spells in order to help control different shadows and have different actions.
-Shade can materialize and hide herself he ever she pleases. She's always present in (Y/N)'s conscious and can have a conversation with her vessel inside of their shared conscious.
-The user is able to control any shadow as long as they are focused, and keeping an eye on them. The shadows can become unruly and lose control if unsupervised.
-She can either control the shadows with just her mind or verbal instructions. Although, she prefers using her mind to have the element of surprise.

Special Move: Shadow Shield
-The user can make a shield out of shadows.
-Due to a shadow's nature, nothing can penetrate through it nor can it be touched.
-The shield can withstand strong sources of light and can stop a projectile target in mid air.

Extras:
-The quirk was inherited from (Y/N)'s mother, albeit a bit more developed and more uses.
-Shade has her own personality, but is mostly submissive to her vessel.
-Shade and the (Y/N) used to take turns being in control, but after an incident as children, they decided (Y/N) would forever hold full control, unless on a mission. Seeing that (Y/N) existed first, they decided it would be best for her to be one to be in control.
-Shade, whenever in control, can alter, delete, replace, or lock away memories completely. (Y/N) will be none the wiser unless Shade confesses, something jolts her memory or someone tells her something that she remembers differently.

Hero Costume: