Chapter 3

The next morning as (Y/N) walked to school, she noticed a crowd gathered around the UA entrance. As she got closer, she realized that the crowd was full of reporters who were swarming any student who approached the school.

"How are All Might's classes? Will you tell us what he is like as a teacher? What do you think of All Might as a teacher?" A lady asked as she shoved a microphone in (Y/N)'s face.

Feeling Shade get angry, and wanting to cause havoc, (Y/N) said the following.

"Please step away from me. I don't wish to answer your questions, so, please, leave me and the rest of the students alone.'"

(Y/N) rushed toward the building and into her classroom before sitting down as class started.

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugo, you're talented so don't act like a kid," Aizawa stated.

Bakugo grumbled 'I know'.

"Sorry for the late notice, but today I'll have you..."

Tension radiated off from each of (Y/N)'s classmates as Aizawa paused.

"...decide on a class representative."

Everyone jumped out of their seats, hoping to be chosen. (Y/N), personally, didn't care. If they chose her, then she didn't mind. Although, she knew someone else was much more capable than herself for the job.

"Silence, please! It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others! It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it! If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, the. We should hold an election to choose one! What do you think, sensei?" Iida said.

"I don't care what you do. Just do it quickly."

Everyone went up to vote, most voting for themselves. (Y/N) voted for Iida. She didn't know him very well, but believed he would take the job seriously.

When all voting was done, (Y/N) looked up to see that Midoriya had the most votes, causing her to widen her eyes.

"That's it. Who voted for him?" Bakugo yelled.

"Well, it's better than voting for you," Sero replied.

"Who voted for me? I didn't vote for myself," Iida asked aloud. Midoriya was called up to the front along with Yaoyorozu who had gotten the second most amount of votes.

"Then, the class rep is Midoriya, and the deputy class rep will be Yaoyorozu," Aizawa said. Everyone made their own comments, most being positive, as we all headed to lunch.

(Y/N) walked in the opposite direction of the cafeteria, not wanting to crave the food everyone else had.

"Hey, (L/N)!"

Turning around, (Y/N) spotted Ashido, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Sero as they were all waving her over. Walking toward them, she asked, "Yes? What do you need?"

"We were wondering if you would want to eat lunch with us. We've noticed that you don't eat with anyone and always seem to disappear when lunch arrives," Kirishima said.

"Yeah. We just wanted to make sure you felt welcomed and had someone to hang out with so you wouldn't be lonely," Ashido said.

"I assure you that I'm fine on my own. Thank you for the concern, but I must be going," (Y/N) said as she began to walk away.

"Please. We could just hang out. You don't have to consider us friends or anything," Ashido said.

"If you insist, then I guess I'll join you," (Y/N) sighed.