Yandere Wendy and Older Maple x Older Dipper

AN: I rarely see Yandere Wendy and Maple so why not write it, hope you all enjoy cya at the end. In this fic their older.

After Weirdmagedon

Before pines twins left the lingering effects of the love demon ( The Pink cyclops demon) and the love god potions which was thrash about from the beginning of Weirdmagendon of the chaos. This had lighter effects of the female population and non on the male population just a few would get hornier than usual but it went away besides two. Wendy Corduroy and Maple Pines.

These two have an unhealthy fixation on one astral tree, Dipper Pines. As the twins left for high school the feelings kept getting stronger,  lust turned to want then turned into obsession. The adventure with Dipper and his sacrifices for both of them always returned to their thoughts.

Time during the Twins high school years

Wendy was not the happiest lumberjack girl right this instance. She tried to replace Dipper with other dudes and work/working out. It did nothing, everytime she look to his blue pine tree hat those unhealthy obsessions returns stronger than ever before, to the point she's still a virgin at 22~23.

It's no better with maple. Everyday  she's trying something new and her brobro was right there cheering her on weather it in sports like soccer (futbol/football), track, hard classes like pre calculus, or chemistry. Dipper was there for her every step of the way, but what pissed her off and later Wendy when she talked to her via wattgram, was when he started to date. At first she was actually happy for him but jealousy consumed her. Every other day was a date and helping his girlfriend.

Maple matured through the 4 years having a mask to wear as Dipper dated other girls. This did not sit well with Wendy or Maple. Some of the break ups was because of Maple, when they looked promising she 'suggested' otherwise. Finally senior year Maple and Dipper were both planning to move to Gravity  Falls after graduation which made Wendy nearly jump for joy. This year is what solidified their 'love' for the male twin or the need to keep him. It was the end of prom and Maple was looking for her twin, their parents were out of town, she went home to find her brothers shoes there but also HIGH HEELS. She hoped to everything above she was wrong as she ascended up the stairs to hear moaning, she look into her brother's room to see him with busty brunette she recognized from the volleyball team. Maple busted the door mid climax with anger but to hide her feelings she went with "Brobro what the actual HECK YOU MEANIE YOU LEFT ME ALONE AT PROM TO SCREW HERRRR!" Dipper and the girl next to him in utter shock at being caught with only one thought...

No not that

'Oh shit' were their thoughts. Dipper tried to apologize but Maple was not having any of that. So Dipper and the girl got dressed and he escorted her home much to Maple's murderous mood. When twins moved to Gravity Falls Maple was clingyer than usual, have a tight grip and a smile almost creepily.

Present

After they left the bus they were greeted by Wendy.(The Wendy I'm basing on is from shamserg) she hugged them both. "It's soo good to see you guys." Dipper somewhat relieved to see his old crush though internally is trying to not think about the obvious umm... other part(tits) of this reunion. The twins are renting a small house though it was two stories still small.

Dipper was ready to move on from the incident and  was gulping the 'normalcy' like a fish to water. Though with all the intelligence in the world he didn't notice the pair of dark lustful eyes boring into him like a prized possession.

Time skip

It was night in Gravity Falls, the gnomes were running about,  you see a leprechaun and a gnome drinking to their heart content and two woman sticking a needle in Dipper's neck. Wait a minute.

Dipper's P.O.V

I woke up to be in Grunckle Fords lab when the impersonator was frozen in. I remembered sleeping in the new house Maple and I had bought so why am I here and tied to a bed. The door opened and I saw Wendy and Maple I was glad until I see their eyes. They were red with hearts in them but they felt so evil? So much darker. I thought they might be impersonators as well till I saw the cryo frezzers and the one that impersonated me was still closed. I looked back for jewelry like piercings I know Maple has a earring on her left ear and still has braces, Wendy has a belly piercing of a pine tree (The Thing reference).

I saw all of them so their not someone else. So I asked "Guys what's going on come on let get these chains off and find a way out of here." They had smiles but it just got bigger. Wendy responded  " And why's that Big-Dip we worked so hard to bring you here" she said with a creepy lust filled voice. I can feel my self shiver but I steeled myself 'You face interdimensional demons, the undead, crazy adventures that normally would break someone...' before the thought could be finished I heard Maple's voice "Brobro..." in a sing song voice "... you time as a bachelor is over, no more." Maple was getting progressively angrier.

In unison they said together "Your ours, your my Big-dip/Brobro no more fucking whores, sluts, and other bitches!." they concluded. They started to strip out their clothes inching closer, I looked up at the ceiling and silently prayed for this to be a nightmare just as the pleasure kicked.

AN: Hey everyone so just a heads up I might not be posting for a bit, things going and one of them is a Naruto fanfic I'm adopting from TheRedGhillie so until next time cya.