Yandere Tigress x Po

AN:Why... hello there here's another chap hope ye enjoy.

Po's pov

It was nighttime and I couldn't sleep. After Kai have been defeated it seem to have opened a portal where we get some good and some bad people. As we speak their guards there and I have stood there incase I needed to go dragon warrior mode, now people weren't coming out of the portal like a waterfall but one every other month. The bad ones that came out weren't difficult to  dispatch but the Five had trouble.

Which brings me back as to what was dragon warrior mode. In essence when I was the spirit realm you know when I turned into a literal dragon! How cool was that and now I can do it in the living realm! We are all guessing that part of the spirit leaked into the living realm but the unfortunate thing is right now only I can handle these spirit realm entities fully. By mixing what we can guess is my spiritual energy and inner peace into my fist of awesomeness help drive away the entity and to my displeasure eliminate them. After the first death spirits leave to well the spirit realm but after that their second death they are no more, cease to exsis.

No matter how much I real in my energy it always result in the termination of the spirit. This brought a tear to my eye, we later find out the good spirits can't stay in this world without being corrupted, they come to visit and then leave. This brought a smile as I was able to see my mom.

The portal is in the middle of an old panda ruins though heavily guarded near the Valley of Peace. All of China knows in fact the emperor called upon all masters including me for a meeting at the Jade Palace. Due to me having to be close encase of something happens. I met all sorts of masters though the peacock from Laos made people flinch a little, she looked at us like 'what did I do'. I was put in charge in the training of The Spirit Guardians. This was an eye opener as some of the five couldn't find inner peace that was necessary, it was only Crane and Tigress that were able to get where I am, though it is funny that almost all the Pandas and tortoises even kids were able to unlock it, some of the things they did was fun.

I remember meeting with some of the female masters like Master Lioness and Master Hua an elephant, damn she's tall. Master Lioness was proficient with heavy hits and more assault type fight while Master Hua was more defensive and slower hit though very fast to the untrained or amateur fighter. They were the only other masters that can teach what I can do. While Lioness would teach Hua would stand with the other Spirit Guardians at the ready. I can't help but remember Tigress being well more handsy with me. Ever since the summit she would always make sure a male sat next to me then her on the other side, eh maybe I'm thinking this too far I trust her... right?

No pov

In another part of the Jade palace lies Tigress she was puching an ironwood with Masters Lionesses and Hua pictures on it. Her aura screams murder, her eyes depicts anger with hints of lust and love for her panda. Tigress was muttering in a low growl 'HE'S MINE~' she looked over the painted photo of her and Po after Gongmen city. After Kai she swore to  be by Po's side forever just like he would for her. Turning back to the ruin ironwood with one last punch she broke it in half. "Soon Po, my Dragon warrior, we'll settle down and live a peaceful life just you wait my little panda JUST YOU WAIT".

AN: sorry for a short chap but I just got the idea and wanted to see what I can come up with so cya.