Yandere P.E Teacher x Nerdy Reader

AN: Imagine the lady up top but she's wearing the normal gym teacher attire and photos used ARE NOT MINE THEY BELONG TO THERE RESPECTIVE OWNERS

Y/N pov

Ahhh it's good to be..... 'splat'..... back at school 'sigh'. Another food fight of the weasley twins got damnit well at least they prank everyone indiscriminately 'Principle runs by with spaghetti on his head and red sauce dripping down' but I wouldn't trade this for the world. I clean up with the trusted cartoon wipe away called 'bullshit plot spray because the author was lazy and couldn't think of a name so he came up with this' or (BS PLOT SPRAY [BSPS]).

Tonight will be warhammer 40k Ultimate WAR with the gang. Yeah gang me and my fellow nerds will have the ultimate fight! Good memories there's 10 of us, best brothers/sisters(5boys and 5girls) I could ever have unlike my stepbrother Kevin the dickhead (sorry for anyone named Kevin) but he's now gone and I finally after 3 months have finished painting my army of Emperors Warbringers.

This year will be the best. It will be my last year of P.E hell freaking yeah, though I'm going to miss Ms.Sanchez she was like an older sister to me but she knew how to get you motivated for P.E . But that's besides the point I'm going to homecoming this year after I ask Kala Anderson.

She's been part of the group since ever, me and her started the group, we've been through thick and thin and well I can't help but feel no

She's been part of the group since ever, me and her started the group, we've been through thick and thin and well I can't help but feel no... know I'm in love with her, I asked her out if she wanted to binge star wars and dominate SCP roleplayin servers and like a child handed candy after begging she shouted yes. This year is going to be my best like my personal best skill chain in Forza horizon 4 (156,000×7).

Third pov

"So Y/N you think you can escape me mi amor pero sé que todavía me miras incluso con esa perra." (roughly "but you still look at me even with that bitch")

We see Ms. Sanchez glaring at Kala with a mixture of hate and love?

" Mi Hermanita You don't know when to back off don't you you little... *sigh* no no she won't be harmed you took care of them"

Flashback

We see two kids under a blanket fort of multiple chairs, laser sounds and laughter  echoing out of the fort and the sun was hitting the room with warm soft lights. In the blanket fort we see a 9½ year old Y/N and an 9 year old Kala having the time of thier lives battleing invading aliens from Zag or alien action figures being hit with laser guns and a collapsible lightsabers.

Outside the fort we see a 14 year old Ms. Sanchez, she was making quesadillas with a little bit of  carnitas and tomatoes in it. She took care of the two children no matter what. She called the kids "Heyyy! Muchachos lunch is ready." The two children responding with "Yes Mari."  Yes her full name is Maria Sanchez  in the US at least but the kids call her Mari. She wiped the small bead of sweat from her forehead from the summer heat and the kitchen being warm. On the table showed 3 quesadillas with sour cream, guacamole, and pico on the side.