Yandere Hinata x Naruto pt.1

AN: Another story with hopefully a kickass plot ja ne.

Naruto's p.o.v

Another day, another boring academy class. I was taking a nap during history lesson. It was about the how missions fueled villages and what some 'declassified' missions saved the village. One day I will be the greatest Hokage ever but first I need to train. But how?

No p.o.v

Not far away from the blonde knucklehead sat a bluenette, hearts in her eyes as she watch her savior and soon to be husband ignoring the lesson. After Naruto saved her from some bullies and later from kumo nin attempting to kidnap her she fell in love the loveable knucklehead.

Right now she's satisfied with her actions as of recently. The screams of mercy and agony befalling on her beloves enemies was music to her ears. Painting them in their own blood is just as soothing as painting itself. Their crimes etched in her mind as she watched the man that saved her and brightens everyone's day, tortured and beaten. She will never forget that day.

Flashback 4 days ago (This is a warning, it's gonna get graphic so long story short they got tortured)

In a abandoned part of the village sits 5 individuals, all tied up and will have a rude awakening. There were 3 men and 2 women in the group.

*splash*

They were rudely awakened by cold water dumped onto them by a feminine figure garbed in black shinobi clothing with only one other colored clothing. A white kitsune mask with bloody tears and a bloody smile.

The civilians looked on with fear in their eyes and shaking. In a menacing voice "You will know my beloveds pain." If they could run they would've, though the chains that are holding them up says otherwise. Shouting for help would be for naught if the gag wasn't then they could've if they were ever heard.

The bloody Kitsune walked to the male on the far left, instinctively he tried to back away making her giggle. Punching his gut over and over till he was tired, she un-gaged him and shoved a spoon full of ramen into his mouth. Covering his mouth and his nose he swallowed it, he started to feel pain in his stomach. He recognized it immediately and looked at the figure as every part of his body started to bleed painfully. Eyes, ears, nails, everywhere bleeding, slowly and painfully he died under the gleeful watch of the bloody kitsune.

She looked towards a middle age woman to the far right and made her way to her. Going behind her the kitsune ripped her clothes off then applied something cold to the woman's back then started to slice into her. The pain was intensified by the cream on her back and to end it the kitsune stabbed multiple kunai into her back and one above her pelvic region where the womb would be.

She looked at the others and tilted her head. "What?.... scared we're just starting hehehehe." They all tried to break free but were all too late.

Timeskip

With everything said and done the kitsune left the bodies with her final message. "We are the true demons."  On their foreheads and on their stomachs "Leave Uzumaki Naruto alone or face the bloody kitsune." All etched in with a blade. She took her leave and left them for someone to find.

Flashback end.

Hinata remembered sending a fake threat to the Hokage the secret of Naruto's identity of jinchūriki and son of the fourth. Of course she knew, besides the obvious her stalk... protecting she found out. So once the Hokage got it he immediately took Naruto out of class and was on constant watch. Once the bodies were found they couldn't blame him since the civilian council was forced to admit that he couldn't since he was in anbu holding cell.

She would've laughed, she knew no one can hurt her beloved, no one will so long as she lives. For now though she looks at her beloved and his megawatt smile as he fools around annoying the stupid emo king, and much to her dismay asking the flat board wannabe kunoichi, good for nothing, load bitch. But she will deal with her later, a kunoichi's best weapon was deception (or showing off/distracting shinobi would've worked on me).

AN: Alright I know another short one but wanted to get this out to you guys but otherwise this is Kizzer signing off cya.