Yandere Spec Ops Ex x Civilian Reader

AN: So spec ops, their cool aren't they, I'm American but you can imagine any spec ops and I know nothing of military tactics only what I can only hope for is common sense with tactics. So yeah ja ne. Before I forget the name of the Yandere is Tes

Time 11:00 pm MT(23:00)
Place: Suburban neighborhood

Y/N p.o.v

I was gaming on (favorite game) it was late but I had no work, just working out. Yeah I'm rich due to author *screech* "HEY NO DO NOT BRING ME UP"  uh okay, due to my investments in secured areas in economy that guaranteed money. I can't help but look at a photo of and a red headed girl near my gaming rig (up to your imagination)

Sad memories that was. *The image shows you and your Ex in her main forces uniform like marines or RM from UK ect* This was when everything fell apart.

Flashback

I was working at a company that wanted me and a team to find it's fault in it's security system. I was excited since my girlfriend would be coming home from her first tour in Warcentral, place where there's no peace so the governments placed soldiers to make sure it dose not get out and into different countries.

At the time I just started on investing and it was kinda rough but I pushed through. As my team and I finished I had to leave to pick up Tes from the airport, when I head to my car one of my coworkers asked if she could get a ride to her apartment. Her address didn't make any hindrances and I had time so why not. I dropped her off and went to the airport,
I was early and saw that they should be coming here in a minute.

I saw soldiers coming out greeting families, friends and loved ones. Then I saw Tes, I waved to get her attention and she rushed me. I nearly fell over, we got to the parking garage and as we were leaving she sniffed. She kept sniffing and turned her attention to me with anger and jealousy? "Who was here y/n? Did you cheat on me while I WAS DEPLOYED!?"

Her voice nearly made crash the car, I then said "No babe I dropped of a coworker before picking you up and plus do you know how hard cheating really is trying to hide another relationship and lying is too troublesome and difficult." (One clan sneezed) Tes calmed down a little but she had this look I don't  know why but I think I'm fucked.

Once we reached our old house I didn't even have time before she took me by my collar and threw me on the bed. For a 5'7 180lbs (173~cm and 81.6kg) she can throw me a 6'4 200lbs male (195 cm and 90.8kg~). That night was the roughest and kinkiest ever, after this she made sure I had no contact with any female. Tes would stalk me and terrify my female teammates to near quitting.

The straw that broke the camel's back was when she tried to put a dog collar with a camera on me. It was before her next deployment was when I broke up with her, her sad but murderous face shadowed by her red hair as she inched towards me "Y/N L/N when my 6 year contract is done your going to regret this..." Her voice calm and deadly betraying her sad look "... enjoy it while it last but know you are MiNe." She turned around and boarded.

Flashback end

After that I fled and sold everything, deleted my paper trail, everything even remotely related to me deleted, great thing about not having family to worry about. Now I lived under a new name and address. I still kept tabs on Tes, with money I can get information without being known, she became spec ops in her 4th year. Her contract ended last year and she has yet to find me.

I worry because over the years I've taken some lovers, some paid some an actual relationship but didn't go far. Right now a friends with benefits entered a relationship with someone else so no nookie from her. As I was gaming the power went out. I knew this day would come, under my bed was my emergency supply and current accounts and a kill switch to my PC so she can't get to my accounts. Next to the window was a plot ladder for convenience and a AR-15 chambered in 50 lapua rounds (idk if it's 50. Or .50)and underneath a shotgun attachment.

I had my car keys when I heard my front door opened. I deployed the plot ladder and escaped, as I backed out the driveway I saw Tes looked out my window. She has changed I can see a scar that went over her right eye. Her normally bright green eyes were darker, well her eye the other the right one had no pupil only a ring slightly darker than the whites of here eye. She looked at me and smiled a creepy smile. As I was leaving my phone rang, It was her, "Let the hunt begin baby." One thought 'Fuck'.

I made it to a tower where I can get set up. As I layed down waiting watching through the scope of my rifle I didn't know she was behind me, the only thing that let me know that it was her. "Found you~ baby~ you lose!" Everything went dark.

AN: Hoped you all enjoyed cya next time and watch your six.