Chapter 29

Warning: Chapter contains extreme violence, strong language, uncomftorable, disturbing topics, gore, blood and death.

Music DOES NOT belong to me.

You've been warned...

"Likewise Mr.Monroe."

You politely respond to the old man. Theo pulled out his handkerchief from his jacket. "Hold still kid." Theo interupted as he began wiping the blood off your face. "You do know I could've done it myself." You pouted. Theo ignored your comment and continued to clean the blood off your face.

"I apologize about that." Anderson apologized. "Eh, it's alright." You reply, shrugging your shoulders. Theo glared. "Didn't I tell you not to move?" Theo glared yet sighed in annoyance. Oliver chuckles at Theo's behavior.

"Well let's not stand here. Let's eat shall we?" Oliver cheerfully said, clapping his hands together. Donovan sighs. "At least give us a moment to change. The three of us are stained and reek of blood." Donovan pointed out as he removes his blood stained jacket. Anderson nods. "We'll be waiting here." Oliver smiles.

Donovan takes your hand in his, dragging you away from his father and grandfather. Theo followed shortly behind, throwing away the bloody handkerchief.

Once the three of you were away from both Donovan's father and grandfather, you snatched your hand away from Donovan.

"Get your dirty paws off of me." You hiss at the man. Donovan had flinched a bit by the harsh tone in your voice. "Doll I apologize-"

"Save it." You immediately shut him up. The look of hurt was written all over his face. "Enough. I don't need the two of you causing me a headache." Theo groaned as he pulled out a cigarette from the box, lighting up the cigarette.

"You're already smoking another damn cigarette? You had one like thirty minutes ago." You question the man who glares at you. "Problem?" He responds, taking a drag from his cigarette.

"Of course! You can smoke all the cigarettes you want but I can't touch one without being scolded?" You argue with the older male. "Correct." The men immediately answer your question.

"That's bull!" You shouted at the men, crossing your arms. "Go cry about it." Theo smirked, letting out a drag of smoke to your face. 'Asshole.' Your roll your eyes in annoyance.

"It's for your health doll now quit complaining about it." Donovan ordered. Before you can argue with the boss, Theo had already put out his cigarette and began dragging you away from Donovan. "The hell is up with the two of you dragging me around like a ragdoll?!"

"Excuse us for a bit. I need to speak with this brat privately." Donovan sighs but eventually nods his head. "Don't take too long speaking." Donovan ordered once again.

The mafia boss walks away without saying anything else. You glance back at the boss who had an unreadable look on his face. You're a bit taken back by the empty look on his face. However, you decided to ignore it.
......................................................................

Donovan stood outside, taking a drag from his cigarette while he made a business call. He suddenly interrupts the other caller on the phone once he heard the Monroe guards talk and laugh with each other.