Chapter 6

Warning: chapter contains extreme violence, uncomftorable topics, blood, gore, and death

You've been warned...

"Y/N!"

Both Luke and Nana yell.

"Just give me the word boss and I'll shoot." You say as you smirk down at him. Donovan comes to his senses and smirks back at you. "I wouldn't do that doll." He says. "Wanna bet?" You tell him as you cock your gun.

"Y/N wait!" Nana stops you immediately. You and Luke give Nana a confused look. "Put the gun down..." You glare at Donovan who continues to smirks at you. You put down the gun, stepping away from Donovan.

"Both of you step out. I have to talk to our guest. Tell the new members they can leave." Nana ordered.

"They're all dead." You say. Nana and Luke eyes widen with shock. "What?!" She yells. "His pests shot all of them like nothing..." You calmly say. You try your best to hold in your anger.

"I...I see..." Nana says. She couldn't speak. You can see the fear in her eyes. Did she know this man? You only know him name, nothing else. "Clean the mess up while I speak with Mr. Monroe."

'So she does know him. He must be some rich dude who people fear...' You thought to yourself.

"Yes boss." You and Luke both say. Luke nods at you. As you waited for him, you can feel Donovan's eye's staring right at you. Luke immediately grabs your arm, pulling you out of the room. Nana takes notice of Donovan's glare at Luke. She trembles even more knowing what's on his mind.

'How dare this pig touch my doll like that?! Oh, I'm definitely going to have such a fun time killing that bastard.' He smirks thinking of the ways he'll get rid of Luke.

Donovan closes the door and looks at Nana. "What do you want to speak about?" Nana shakily said.

"I want to make a deal with you..."
....................................................

Luke drags the bodies outside of the clan. You began scrubbing the floor and walls, trying to get the blood stains off. You think to yourself of how the new rookies, how their lives were taken so soon.

Cruel world, but once you're in a clan you know the consequences, whether you were forced or decided to join.

"Are you alright?" Luke questions. "Of course I am, it's nice to clean up a mess you didn't cause." You sarcastically say as you scrub the floor even harder. "Oh ha ha...what a nice thing to say Y/N." Sarcasm laced in his voice.

Luke takes notice of the concerned look in your eyes. "I'm sure the boss will be alright." He says. "I'm not worried about that old hag, I honestly don't care what happens to her." You reply not looking at him.

"That's a little cold don't you think?" "Are you seriously asking me that? Anyways I told you already, I don't care about her. Now leave me the hell alone." You say with a more serious tone. He sighs and continues doing his thing, knowing he'll end up like the beheaded man.

Everyone in your clan knew to never anger you. Let's just say the last bitch who angered you ended up being found dead in Scarlet.