Chapter 25

Warning: chapter contains extreme violence, strong language, uncomftorable, disturbing topics, slight mention of child abuse, gore, blood, and death

You've been warned....

THUD!

SPLAT!

The used bloody chainsaw and the beheaded head of Smith's flop to the ground. Blood decorated the floor around you and Theo. The beheaded head rolled over to the Martinez siblings who were on the verge of passing out at the gruesome sight.

"I beg your pardon?" You respond, blinking a couple of times as your mind began processing his words. Theo shook his head before taking a drag from his cigarette. Oliver chuckles.

"I'm only kidding dear." Oliver teased. Your facial expression went completely blank. 'Kidding? You sure as hell sounded serious a couple of seconds ago.' You thought nervously.

"I'm glad we've finally met Pequeña Muerte. I'm rather surprised to see you've joined the Monroe clan. Never would I've imagined this. I specifically remember you were a death doll." Oliver spoke. You nod.

"Let's just say I was part of a trade my last boss and your son made. I had no choice." You carelessly blurted out. Oliver chuckles once again. You fail to notice the glare on Donovan's face. "Hmm, I guess I'm not surprised to hear that."

"Anyways, I'm delighted to have you in the Monroe clan. In matter of fact, are you free tonight dear?" The older man questions. The glare on Donovan's face darkened. "Father-" "Hush Donovan." Oliver shushes the raven haired man.

You shrug in response. "Probably. Your son didn't assign me any other tasks for me other than exterminate the rat of the clan." You then paused for a moment. "Why?" You suspiciously ask, not hesitating to question the older man. "How would you like to join us for dinner tonight?"

"Us?" You repeated in which he nodded. "My father and I. Donovan never gave me a response so who knows." Oliver then turned to Theo. "How about it Theo? Do you want to join us for dinner? My father would enjoy to have none other than the Grim Reaper and Pequeña Muerte at the dinner table." Oliver happily smiled.

Theo glances over to you, waiting for your response. 'Should I? I mean...I wouldn't have to cook tonight.' "Sure, sounds nice." You answer. Theo nods as well, accepting Oliver's invitation.

"Excellent! I'll be taking my leave now. I got to take care of some other business. I'll see you two tonight." Oliver smiles once again. 'He sure is a lot different from Donovan...' You thought silently.

Suddenly, the older man takes your hand, placing a kiss on top of it. The man didn't care that your hand was covered in blood.

"It was nice meeting you Y/N." He smiles before taking his leave. This left you with a confused look on your face. You quickly shook your head. 'I take back what I said.' You jinxed yourself.

"Y/N?..." Noah whispered quietly. Your eyes turned to his direction. Your cold eyes frightening both Madison and Noah. 'What a twisted turn of events.' You hummed.

"You know this crazy bitch?!" Madison screams at her brother. Noah didn't respond. He was still in complete shock yet confused as he remembered the first time he saw you. Pale, dizzy and on the verge of fainting.