Chapter 32

Warning: chapter contains violence, disturbing, uncomftorable topics, blood, gore, strong language and teasing.

A/N: hello loves! <3 Just wanted to apologize for all the slow updates. I wanted to say thank you to each one of you for all the support and love for the book! :)) I suck at expressing my emotions but I'm extremely grateful and I appreciate it. :) I've written this on my page as I see your comments lol. I'm curious to know if you guys want smut in future chapters? Little reminder the next few chapters might be upsetting and I know some of yall will cry so I apologize in advance. Don't hate me. :')

Also, don't mind any spelling errors at the moment, I'm writing this thanks to the six big ass cups of coffee in my system. XD

Alright now with the story.

You've been warned....

"Wake up you idiot!" Madison shouted, kicking Noah in the stomach. The man groaned in pain, waking up from his slumber. Noah held his stomach tightly.

"What the fuck is your problem Madi!?" Noah yelled. The man didn't catch Madison's eye twitch. She grips her hands violently, holding herself back from landing another hit on Noah.

"What's my problem? What's my problem?!" She repeats. "How can you be such a dumbass?! Did you forget were being held captive by one of the Monroe's?! That girl Y/N! I thought father killed her just like he said! Now She works for Donovan Monroe! Our chances of getting out of here alive are extremely low!" The woman screamed, gripping her hair tightly.

"Madison you need to calm down-" Madison stops her brother from speaking. "Calm down?! How can I calm down?! Don't you remember what that bitch did?! She beheaded a man not too long ago as if it was nothing! I thought she was dead Noah... She...She..." Madison gagged, remembering her father's beheaded head inside of the box.

"It was Y/N...She killed dad." Madison's voice cracked, tears streaming down her face. "Y/N killed and beheaded our father Noah." The woman trembled in fear. She covered her mouth to avoid from throwing up. The last sentence that came out of her mouth had finally hit him. Fear finally began to kick in. His heart began pounding rapidly.

"W-Wait! Violet works for the Monroe's right? She can get us out of here!" Noah reminds Madison about Violet. The man frantically pats down his pockets. 'Shit, they took everything I had on me...' Noah let's out a heavy sigh.

Madison shook her head rapidly. "I doubt it. She'll only help us out of this hell hole if mom pays her a high amount of money!" Madison argued. "We're screwed Noah. We'll be dead by the time mom tries to save us." She cried.

"We have to do something Madi! We can't just sit here and wait for our deaths!" Noah continues to yell but paused. "What if...What if we try convincing Y/N to let us go?" He stuttered. Madison turned her head rapidly to her brother. "Do you hear yourself Noah?! Don't you remember what that monster write on the note?! We're on her list! There's nothing convincing her!" Madison wipes away tears. Noah began pacing back and fourth, thinking of different solutions to escape the Monroe manor.