Chapter 17

Warning: chapter contains blood, gore, violence, sensitive topics, and strong language.

You've been warned...

You stare down at the table where all the weapons lay. 'What should I use first?' You thought but your thoughts are interupted due to Brett's screaming and yelling.

You sigh and walk over to him. "Quit screaming for help. Nobody's gonna come look for you."

"Just wait and see. I have men looking for me. Once they find me, you'll be pleading for me to spare your life!" You giggle. "As if."

You grab an ice pick and pierce it on his thigh. He screams. You hear a buzz coming from his pocket. You reached for the phone and see the caller. "Well isn't this lovely? Your wife is calling." His eyes immediately snap towards you.

"Give me that now!" "I don't think so, especially when you're tied up. I'll be generous enough to give your wife the final call." You smirk, answering the phone and putting it on speaker.

You gesture him to talk. He gulps. "Honey I..." he stares at the phone. "Dear? Hello?" The woman says now a bit in panic. "Dear, please help me! I'm about to have my head-" You grab the ice pick and jab it in his thigh deeper, making him scream louder.

"Hello?! What are you doing to my husband?!" You giggle. "I know the things you and your lover do for money." You say as you hear her gasp.

"Don't worry, I'll see you soon." You say darkly, sending chills to both Brett and his wife. You hung up and drop the phone. Brett stares at the phone as it hits the floor.

"Call her back this instant! I didn't say what i wanted to say! His eyes widen as you step on the phone, completely breaking it into pieces. You smirk. "Not a chance."

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

"Help me!" Brett yells. You sigh. You grab the ice pick and remove it. He grunts in pain but then yells as you stab the ice pick on his other thigh. "Shut it." You say as you walk towards the door and open it.

"Hey babe.~" Jenny says in a seductive tone. You playfully roll your eyes. "She's in the bathroom, be sure to cover her eyes. She's had enough trauma." Jenny nods and does what she was told. After they left, you locked the door. You then walk over to the table of weapons and examine. "I'll tell you everything you want to know Y/N! Please just let me go!" He pleads.

"I know you'll tell me everything I want to know." You say. 'What should I do next?' You gasp. 'I know!' You grab the hacksaw. "Wh-what are you gonna do with that?" He said with a shaky voice. You turn and give him a cold look.

"I'll show you the monster you created."
.......................................................

"So how did it go?" James asked. "It went excellent." Donovan said with a smile on his face. "Well isn't Don happy." Lorenzo smiles.

"Why wouldn't I be? I won't have that old hag bothering me with her needs and I won't be bothered by her trying to take my doll away." Donovan said.

"Damn, you really are a psycho..." Angel said."Says the one who brutally killed their father." Donovan replied. "Touché monsieur." All the men began to chuckle.