Prologue

No One's POV

Kirishima was out in a park where no one goes to anymore. HE really needs sometime to his self so he can do some solo training without hurting someone by mistake plus he was worried about Kaminari. Lately He's been really sad for some reason, and everyone wants to help him, but he always says he's fine but he's lying, and no one knows why though. Kirishima was about to start training when he was hit over the head causing him to black-out.

10 hours later

Kirishima woke-up with a killer headache after what felt like hours. He opened his eyes to see he was in a room with all sorts of science equipment. Kirishima try to get up when he realized he was handcuffed to a chair. 'Okay this is really bad I hope someone realize I'm missing and comes to save me!' Kirishima thought just as a door opened up and a golden-brown haired man with lion ears and tail in a white lab coat walked in. "It seems that our little test subject is a wake now so that means we can get started." The man said as he pulled out a syringe filled with a silvery-white liquid in it from the pocket of his coat. 'Did he just call me their test subject?!?!?' Kirishima thought with fear as try to harden his skin but failed to do so! 'This is not not good he must have put quirk canceling hand-cuffs on me while I was out!!!' He thought as the scientist stuck the needle in his arm. Kirishima then felt pain from his back and it kept getting worse and worse until he blacked out again. But before he did, he could od swoon that his back started to become ice cold for some reason.

I hope you Little Heroes Like this story and the future stories I'll be making. If you have any ideas, I'll love to hear them. I'm also going to be doing MHA Warrior Cats crossovers so shoot me some warrior cat OC ideas.