⋊12. The Pleads

Author's POV

Author's POV

Jin sighed. He pinched his nose and stayed in silence for a few seconds. He sighed "Alright then...you can come with me," Namjoon smiled. "So can we go now?" "Now?" Jin was surprised that he wanted to go right after making that decision. "Yes! I am kicked out of this house anyway, so let's just go now." "Ok, sure," "So do I need to pack anything? I am guessing no." "Yeah, you don't need to. Because you can't bring anything with you." "So you're telling me that I will go naked over there?" "Oh my God! Noooo you dummy! You will go there in the clothes you have on currently. So you can't really change them, either."

"Oh, I see! Also, how am I going to survive over there? I bet there is no human food there." "There is a way. But that depends on if you can even get in." "What do you mean, 'if I can even get in'? How will I NOT get in?" "Let's just go, shall we?"

And this is how Namjoon and Jin were in the very far end of the city, in front of a scary pond. "Ok, why are we here?" "You said that you wanted to go my world, so this is how we are going to get there." "So do we like just stand here or something?" Namjoon asked again. "No, but here is what you do. Jump inside the pond and stay there until you pass out." Namjoon started laughing sarcastically. "So you are telling me to go kill myself in this stupid pond. I swear there are better ways to die. I rather drown myself in my own bathtub."

"It's not for killing yourself, it's for declaring yourself to nature that you are actually serious about coming into our world." "Then many other alive people who are interested in paranormal things could be also able to go to the ghost world,?" Namjoon asked as he raised his eyebrow. "No, because you need to have a ghost beside you that you are in a relationship with. For example, a deceased family member, best friend, or a lover. You must also be able to communicate with them. And you fit in all the criterias."

"Do I really have to jump and stay in this dirty pond?" "I mean, I can bury you in the ground, or maybe burn you alive-" "So can I just hold my breath and when I feel like fainting, then jump in the water?" "No, you have to go through that whole process IN the water." Namjoon gave out an angry pout. "Stop sulking and jump in the water already! It's not that bad!" "Why don't YOU try jumping in water filled with shit and then say that it isn't that hard?!" "I will, if I was alive" Namjoon rolled his eyes in frustration.

"What's gonna happen after I pass out, though?" Namjoon asked. "Nature will decide if you will come to the place I want to bring you." "Wow..." Namjoon sighed and looked at the water. He took a long breath and then let all the air out. He walked back and then started running forward towards the water, he did a cannon jump. His eyes were completely shut inside the water, he let all the air out again, making them into clear air bubbles.

His hair was floating freely like light feathers. His legs and arms subconsciously started moving but he stopped them. If he has to pass out in the water then he will have to stay in the water. He soon started feeling a lump in his chest, a sensation, begging him to allow some air inside himself. But he couldn't. He started having some memories. All the memories of him being happy passed in front of his closed eyes. The times that he spent with Jin, the time when he passed his exams, the times that he spent in his school with his old friends that left him. It was all nice...yet painful. The only thing that coozed him in this situation was the memory of when he met Jin. He had to admit, that was the most beautiful moment in his life, until now.