Chapter 2

Medea POV

"Screw you! I had to fight my daughter who was trying her hardest to murder me!" Caster said angrily, "I finally beat her within an inch of her life with a chankla I found. She ran away like a coward." she said, "That's nice." I said as I read my book, "So who's this Emiya person?" she asked prompting me to close my book, "We do not say that name in this house." I said, "But who is he?" she asked, "You were bound to find out sooner or later." I said with a sigh, "Emiya was (y/n)'s summoned servant in the last war, and incidentally, he's the closest thing to a father (y/n) has ever had. He also is the man I fell in love with." I said softly, "Now that I think about it, what we had could barely be called love. We were more or less thrown into a guise of a false marriage all for the sake of our master. But I suppose I could say that I did love him on some level." I said as tears streamed from my left eye. "I'm sorry, I didn't know." She said, "It's fine, but Caster, I would like to ask a selfish request of you." I said as I dried my eyes, "I want you to take all your orders from me, acknowledge me as your acting master. I will not let my child be dragged into yet another war. So I will fight it on his behalf." I said, "As you wish, my mistress." She said, "Now our first order of business is to establish our place in this war. We need to ensure that we are feared by all especially Saber." I said, "After that, we must take out Berserker and blow through all eleven of Heraclese's remaining labors all at once." I said, "What are you asking." she said, "What's your Noble Phantasm Morgan?" I said, "I possess two. The first is a reality marble and the second is an anti-fortress type." she said, "Excellent." I said.