Meeting the kwami dart

I was getting ready for my first day of middle school. I was listening to the episode gang of secrets on disney channel. When i was done i grab my backpack waved to my puppy and headed to school. When i got to the crosswalk i seen a man crossing the street and a car coming and not stopping.

The light was red but i just went to grab the man and help him across. "Thank you ma'am, how may I return the help?" The man asked once we crossed. "Oh it's no trouble. I need to go now, hope you have a nice day sir." I said as I crossed once it was green. I went in to my class and took a seat in the front row.

"Well well, isn't it astrid pack." I looked up and seen the main bully in my life, layla rider. "What do you need layla?" I said trying to not get all dragon. "That's my spot," she said, "but this is a new school, new class, and a new teacher why sit here? I just got here to see and hear better." I said in my defence. "Well that will be dake's seat so i want to be behind him." She said. My mind was going crazy. Who is dake? Why this seat?

"How do you know mr. dake will sit here and who is he?" I said. Layla was laghing with her sidekick\friend summer was laghing with her. They were completely insain sometimes, but i didn't want any trouble so i just got up and moved. It was better this way. The teacher came in and started class.

When first period ended, we all went to our next class, well everyone exept me. "Mrs. Agro, when is your birthday?" I asked my teacher, but before she could reply i heard a scream. "I will tell you tomorrow, but you should go home, now." Mrs. Agro said. I went to my locker got my stuff and went to my house as fast as i could. My mom was at work.

When i was in my room i turned my tv on, and reasure my puppy that everything is fine. I noticed something on my desk. I got up and grabed it. "Ruffruner i think i might be a superhero, but don't tell anyone." I said to my puppy. I opened it, and was blinded by a black and white light.

When i opened my eyes i seen a nightlight dragon as the size of a kwami. "Wow looks like i was right. Hi my name is Astrid Pack, and you are?" I asked and introduced myself. "Hi my name is dart and i'm your kwami, you may transform using a necklace with black and white circles. The black alows you to turn into whatever dragon you say. The white alows you to change your voice and turn into a human with wings, a tail, and dragon ears. The transformation words are dart wings fly, and you might be wondering were the miraculous is, well you are wearing it right now." My kwami said.

"Dart wings fly," i said and transformed. I already knew my superhero name, Nightlight.

Hi, welcome to my first chapter this is based off of miraculous ladybug and cat noir and how to train your dragon

Hi, welcome to my first chapter this is based off of miraculous ladybug and cat noir and how to train your dragon. My freind has made this drawing so credit to them. Please tell me if i made a spelling error or if i had made a mistake. Bye.

From Nightlight.