NINE EGGS!

Hi so i am taking a break from the prince of dragons! Anyway!

I woke up a week later. I seen one less sleeping bag and two more chairs with 3 small nests. I looked to see the clock say it was 4pm. The door open and two girls I recognize come in and and run to the chairs and sat in them. "Astrid are you okay!" Camicazi asked.

"Yeah cuz, sorry about me breathing heavy. It is because, well, see for your self." I lifted my wing to show them. They gasped as everyone else came in. They also gasped. They sit in the chairs. "Astrid why are there NINE EGGS?" Adrien asked.

"I don't know. I just know i need to think of 5 more names for girls and nine for boys." I said putting my head on my paws and putting my wing down over my eggs. Suddenly I heard a crack! I lifted my wing again and gasped. "You might want to think of them quick!" Mari m said. One of the eggs were hatching!

The hatchling was out in less than a minute. I gently grabbed them by the neck and put them on my paws licked them clean. After that they look at me. I could tell this one is a girl. She tried to walk to her brothers and sisters but failed.

She didn't give up though, she crawled to them and slept. "Hello heather!" I said as Heather will be her name! Then two more eggs began hatching at the same time. They hatched at the same time. I licked them both and seen they were both girls and looked the same.

"Hello valka, vallhalerama!" I said as they went to heather. Then the rest of the eggs began hatching at different times. In total there was 5 girls and 4 boys! "Wow nine kids!" I said as they all began drinking milk from my certain area. I winced as they did so.

After a bit they were full and curled up and drifted off to sleep. "You have your paws full!" Alya said. "Yeah." I said still looking at my hatchlings. "How come they look different?" Nino asked pointing out there wings, tail, and ears are different. "Probably since my ancestor hiccup breathed in dragon fire smoke they are different half dragons like me, camicazi, mari m, and adrien." I said getting sleepy.

"You should get some sleep." Mari d-c said. I nodded and put my head on my paws. Wrapped my tail around my hatchlings with my wing covering them. I slowly drifted off to sleep. I heard them left, and talk about mari d-c and adrien having kids too.

When i woke up in the morning i seen mari m, adrien, and camicazi in there sleeping bags sleeping. I lifted my wing to check on my hatchlings to see one is missing! I started breathing heavily. I got up and looked around for Andi but she was no where to be in the room. I start pacing scared on where she gone.

My cousins woke up while i was pacing. "Astrid what's wrong?" Adrien asked. I looked at them. "Andi, she she isn't here, i check the room!" I said starting to cry. They gasped.

"My first day being a mom and i already lost a child!" I said starting to sob. Then i heard a roar. I looked at my hatchlings seeing one is crying. I went over to them and laid beside them. "Shh, shh, it's okay mommy's here, it okay." I told my youngest, hiccup.

It seemed to calm him down. He went back to sleep. I sighed. "I will ask nathile and father if they seen her." Adrien said. "I will check up stairs." Mari said.

"I will check down stairs!" Camicazi said. I nodded. It been a hour and they haven't came back yet. Hiccup kept having nightmares. Soon my hatchlings were awake and wanted food.

I knew i had to leave them for a bit to get some fish. But I didn't want to. Soon my cousins came back with fish and andi! "Few thank you for finding her!" I said. "Of course and we brought you and them fish." Adrien said.

"Thanks, i will need to teach them to walk soon. Although looks like andi did already!" I said. The fish was already cut up in tiny bits for them and a whole one for me. After we all ate my hatchlings went back to sleep. "Astrid i have something to tell you." Adrien said. "What is it?" I said.

"Well um, you know how yesterday i told you me and marinette are together?" Adrien said. "Yes." I replied. "Well she is expecting..." he said witch made my eyes widen and tail happily going left and right. "Congrats!" I said happy my ship is now official. They had school to go to so i let them and nathile came and home schooled me from then on.

Every now and then my hatchlings woke up. *evolution spoilers* nathile stoped helping cousin gabriel because he wouldn't listen to her. But she still helps around the place. When it was noon, all of a sudden as nathile was teching me a song she and cousin emily sang to adrien when he was 5 to help him sleep, there was two portals and hiccup herenderous haddock the third fell with a female looking just like him fell two with the rest of the gang and there dragons fell. "Dragon riders what are you doing here? Hiccup you didn't figure out how you can travel through time yet have you?" *the prince of dragons!* I said confused.

"Ow... Astrid p where how did we get here and no." Hiccup asked. "Wait maybe the song is how you got here! But who is the female hiccup?" I asked. "Wait you don't remember hicca my twin sister?" Hiccup said. "I must've forgotten with my hatchlings." I said. "Hatchlings?" Hicca asked.

I lifted my wing to show them. They gasped. "That alote." Fishlegs said. I sent a warning plasma blast near him. He squealed like a little girl.

I giggled til nathile gently hit me. "Oh right guys this is nathile, cousin Gabriel's use to be assistant. Nathile this is the dragon riders." I introduced her to them. Suddenly my son, hiccup pack the first, started crying. "Hey, hey, shh, shh it's okay, mommy's here, mommy's here." I told my youngest. He calmed down and crawled to my paws and laid there looking around scared.

Hi so the dragon riders have met her hatchlings and they hatched! I will go back to prince of dragons. I got inspired and you can tell what by. Don't forget comment, vote, and read my other books. Bye!