Luna

Hi so let's get to it!

I woke up in a room that was black. I looked around seeing my arms cuffed to the wall! I started panicking. My corination is in a few days and someone wants to kidnap me! I started thinking of people who might when I heard a male voice say, "oh good your awake deary!".

I recognize that voice! "Dake! What do you want with me?" I exclaimed as I remember him from the second day of seventh grade! *remember chapter one* "to make you mine." He said. I didn't get a chance to reply as he put his lips to mine and started pulling my clothes off! I knew i didn't have a choice with the chains on and knew that the gards would come and save me so i let him.

Luna's pov

I woke up to my alarm mom got for me. I stretched and went to change. I put some music on while i got ready for the day! Just like mom i needed music to help me focus. Mom teached me how to do my hair.

Once i was done i snuck downstairs into the forest. I walked for awhile til I heard something. I slowly turned around to see a bear. I was trying to remember what mom told me and my siblings about bears. "Hi there! I bet you are a princess aren't you?" The bear said.

"Um yes but how can I understand you?" I asked. "Well the princess here have powers and one is to understand animals! I am brownie, and you?" Brownie said. "Luna, and my mom never told me about that. None of my siblings have that power." I said. Me and brownie continued talking til i had to go. I hugged her before i left.

When i got to the dining room my grandma was crying. "Grandma what's wrong?" I asked her putting a hand on her nee. "Oh um just your mom was kidnapped by someone." Grandma said. I ran up to my room and cried on my bed. The staff came and gave me my breakfast.

I cried into my pillow of luna the light fury. I thought i was being watched. I looked around to see no one here. I decided to start my own search for mom. I eaten my breakfast and got some supplies.

Suddenly i heard something. I turned to the window and seen a nightlight! She was probably near the same age or older than me. She landed on my balcony looking into my eyes. "Hi there you are Astrid daughter right?" The nightlight asked.

"Yes i am luna you?" I asked her. She sat and titled her head. "I'm lily, dart is my mom who is your mom's dragon friend!" Lily said. Me and her talked for a while as we learned both our parents was captured, most likely from the same person/dragon. "I should tell my siblings." I said thinking about them.

I went to tell my siblings the plan. We talked for a while with our new dragon friends. We made a plan to get mom back and find her before she becomes queen. We had to go down for lunch so we went. We sat around the table, everyone was talking while i just looked at my food.

Astrid pov

After Dake was done with me, he put a blanket over me grinning. "That wasn't very fun. You didn't do anything." He said. I just ignored him. I had to control myself cause the chains hold my gloves to my hands so I can't break free. I felt scales cover my body.

Suddenly dake fell to the ground. I looked to see my children, ladybug, cat noir, carapace, Rena rouge, dragons i haven't met before, adrien and marinettes kids, and dart limping a bit. "What are you doing here?" I asked as i felt myself becoming more into my dragon self. "We came to free you mom." Luna said as she and her siblings turn into there dragon form and she melted the chains. Ladybug and cat noir stared at my clothes on the floor.

"Yes dake did the thing that i dispised on me. I knew i couldn't do anything about it so i let him but hopefully I won't have to lay." I said. I slowly got up while Rena gathered my clothes. I looked at dart sadly thinking she did the same. We got onto the top deck and flew home. I smiled as i felt the sun on my face.

I looked at everyone. Seeing my kids riding dragons makes me happy. None of the dragons were kwamis only dart because she is half kwami and half dragon. Once we got home it was 3. My mom ran to me and hugged my neck.

I purred as we stood there for a while. I went to my room to rest and change. I rested and thought about earlier about what dake did to me. I am scared he made me need to lay. I got some things done as tomorrow Mrs. Bustia's class will come.

I had dinner with everyone. I talked to mom about today and that i will check with the doctor in the castle. As i went to the med wing i was scared if the doc will say if it is positive. When i got there i told the doc. I did as he said.

He said it be a while til he can get the results. I went back to my room and laid on my bed looking at the ceiling at my paper dragons i made. It looked like they were hovering right there. I read to help me sleep after i locked my doors and windows. I put my book away and blew out the candle and fell asleep.

Hi so what do you think? I know it is short. Please vote, comment, and check out my other books! I hope you enjoyed! Bye!