I completely forgot

Sorry I haven't typed in a while I cleaned my house and other stuff. Anyway on we go.

I was on my way to the airport. My mom said i have to go to paris france and live with my cousin gabirl and his son adrien agrest. When the airplane landed i got my logage and look for a sign with Astrid Pack on it. Once i found it i seen it was adrien and his bodyguard. I went to them and hug both of them.

"Hi you two how have you been?" I asked them. Adrien told me his dad let him go to school and still do all the stuff he did before. When we arivved at his house we saw another car there. We were confused. Why is there another car?

As we got out the car left. Adrien showed where i will stay and said next week i start going to his school. For one whole week i got organized, helped the staff, and went with adrien to his photo shoots. And cousin gabriel and my mom had me start doing photo shoots with him. The only part that got wierd is when we see adriens fans walk by and when we have to do like couple poses but the photographer told us never mind.

I woke up at 6 on the monday after i arived (i arived on a monday) i was singing my year from zombies. (Play video) i was going down the stairs with adrien and we singed in unison. The day before we asked cousin gabriel if we can ride our bikes to school til it gets very chilly outside and he let us. So me and adrien got on our bikes and rode to school still singing the song 3 times on the way. When we singed the last this is gonna be my year we were right infront of the school.

Hi so i just want to send this the next chapter will be about in class. And i was working on this before i posted the athors notes. And if you want to be a friend astrid pack makes just commite. And i have 2 other books please read them and don't be afraid to vote and comment. Bye.