Storm

Hi so let's get to it!

I woke up in a room with chairs and beds. I looked at myself and seen i am in my dragon form. Then i relised i was back in paris. Suddenly came through the door was adrien, Marinette, alya, nino, and both my and Adrinette kids. Storm came up as he was in his dragon form along with his siblings.

"Mommy your awake!" He said. "Yes i am fine." I said. The gang explained to me what happened and we explained to our kids about the miraculous as cousin gabriel, Felix, liela, and nathile had to go to jail. Cousin emily woke up from a coma! I was glad that I didn't have to lie about the miraculous to them, but i had one more thing to tell them.

1 year and 3/4 with 2 months later

"Okay kids we have something to tell you all." Adrien said as we all sat on the couch. The kids were sitting in front of us on the carpet. "What mommy, cousin adrien, cousin Marinette, ant alya, and uncle nino?" Storm asked. "Well you know how you all have powers?" Mari asked them. "Yeah what about it?" Emma (adrien and mari kid) asked.

"Well you are all prince and princesses of idaho falls." I told them. "And Astrid and her kids have to go to idaho falls soon." Nino said. We continue explaining to the kids. The next day i was rushing around my room. "Okay clothes packed, check. Hair, check." I said as I checked everything to make sure me and my kids were ready for the trip tomorrow.

*This is her wings, tail, and ears look like and the mask*

*This is her dress*At 9am the gards came to pick me up for school as Princess Nightlight

*This is her dress*
At 9am the gards came to pick me up for school as Princess Nightlight. I went downstairs after telling my kids i be back. *start music* "this is the greatest show!" I heard as I exited the limo to the school grounds. I kept hearing the song as my gards lead me to a classroom. As we arrived at a classroom door i relised it was Mrs. Bustia's class.

My gards knocked on the door as the song ended. "Come in." I heard a voice on the other side say. My gards opened the door and let me in. Everyone in the class bowed. "Please no need for bowing." I told them.

I motioned for the gards to stay outside the classroom. "Class today Princess Nightlight is here to see which class will-" Mrs. Buistia began. "You mean a man to marry her." Kim said flexing his muscles as standing up. "No what your teacher, I believe Mrs. Bustia as on the door, was trying to say is that i will pick one class from this school to go to my corination." I told them giving kim a knock it off NOW look. "Yes, Kim i believe you ow the princess a apology." Mrs. Bustia said.

"There no need of apologies he can apologize by behaving and showing that his class shall be the one trust worthy enough to go or if he does the opposite while the other students show they are by being trustworthy then he can't go." I said. Throughout the hour i was watching the class and took notes on who will go and not. Each hour I switched classrooms and did the same thing. At the end of the day i got in the limo and went home. Once i got inside my room i took a shower to think and got changed.

I started writing the invitation for the classes. Once finished I finished getting ready for tomorrow and got the kwamis and kids ready. The next day as princess and princes me and my kids got on the private plan and went to idaho. "Mommy, remember almost 2 years ago?" Storm asked. "Yeah what about it?" I asked.

"Well why that officer want ant alya and uncle nino go to jail? They do something illegal?" Storm asked. I know he is the one that asked and remember since he is half dramilion but I don't know if I should say or not. "Look there are something people who are good and those who are bad or judge us." I told him. "Like cousin gabriel being monarch and you, cousin adrien, and mari being superheros?" He asked. I nodded my head.

He went to sleep for the rest of the trip and i read. Once we landed i woke up my kids. We got off the plane and got in the limo. It dropped us off in front of the castle. I led my kids inside and introduced them to our family and staff family.

I led them all to their rooms. I helped them get settled. I went to my room. I unpacked and let the kwamis out. We all got settled.

I went to the balcony to see if some things i left were still there and they were. I grabbed the water and food bowls for the birds and dragons and brought them in to get washed. I put them back and filled them as instantly my dragon and bird friends came. "Why hello there Mrs. Blue, my Thor you sure do look different." I said to my blue bird friend. *underlined is for birds and other animals* "and so have you! How are you?" Mrs. Blue asked.

I was about to reply when there was a knock. I gestured for the kwamis to hide. I opened the door to see a staff member I haven't seen before. "Hello, who are you?" I asked as i still have my mask on. He was blushing red as he stammered saying his name was hunter.

"Well hunter I would suggest you learn to control your emotions or someone might think you have a crush on me. Now what do you need?" I asked him. "Um nothing never mind your highness." Hunter said and bowed and walked away. I closed the doors in disgust of him. I gestured for the kwamis to come out. I went to the bathroom to take off my fake wings, tails, and ears.

I went back to my animal friends as we continued talking until they had to go. I got some stuff done around the castle. I had dinner with my family witch I missed. Me, camicazi, and mari went to my room so we could talk about ideas and what we missed during these few years apart. I thought i felt eyes on me.

I took my glove off and sent gas around the room. Nothing invisible. I went to the windows and doors. Nothing except the last one that opened to the hallway. I started growling as hunter got up and apologized and ran off.

I closed the doors and went back to my cousins. We continued talking until 9pm. I changed and took a shower. I got in bed and read. Soon my eyes got heavy as I closed my book and fell asleep.

Hi so the chapters will be one day from now on! Astrid coronation is on her birthday with her cousins camicazi and mari will also be queens with her! Anyway make sure to vote, comment, and check out my other books! Hope you enjoyed! Bye!