Powers

Hi so i want to post this before prince of dragons. Anyway on we go!

I looked up at the school to see it was tall and a deadly nadder flying above it. Yes dragons have came back, specifically on my 12th birthday. But that isn't the only thing. You see i have powers and am Princess of dragons with my cousins Mari and Camicazi, we where gloves to keep the power hidden. I heard everyone scream.

"Students get inside it going to attack!" I looked to see a man who I assumed was a teacher or principle or Vice principle. "No it won't hurt you if you don't hurt it!" I yelled at everyone who were running inside. I sighed as i was ignored. "Hey there Mrs. or Mr. nadder can you please come down so i can talk to you?" I called up to the nadder. It apparently heard me as it came down.

"Astrid get inside it's going to hurt you!" Adrien called but i ignored him. "Hi there, my name is Astrid Pack what is your name?" I asked the nadder. "(This is for dragoness) i am Kate. And aren't you the princess of dragons?" Kate asked, I nodded and noticed a scar on her face as i gasped. "Kate why do you have a scar on your face?" I asked her. "Oh just silly humans i been trying to get to Idaho because of them, I think they are called dragon hunters." Kate said.

"That is so rude! Hey if you stay here til me and my cousin Adrien Agrest over there get out of school, i can ask my cousin Gabriel if u can stay in the back yard til your better!" I told her. "Really thanks!" Kate said. "Of course i love dragons i will do anything for them to be safe." I told her. Everyone started saying stuff like why kate didn't attack me or anything.

Kate flew to the top of the building and waited. I hooked up my bike to the bike rack and tryed getting past the crowd to Adrien.  "So are you going to show me my classes?" I asked adrien since he is staring at me like i was a alien. He nodded and showed me around the school.  He was about to show me the lunchroom when we heard a very high pitch voice.

"ADRIKINS!" Some girl yelled. She came up to us and hugged adrien, who obviously didn't like it. "Excuse me clearly adrien doesn't like you hugging him like that! Now who are you?" I asked. "Why i am mare bugwas daughter, chloe bugwas. And who are you urchin?" Chloe said. I can tell she is rude and is the chloe adrien said in the letters he sent me.

"I am Astrid Pack adrien's cousin." I told her. "Oh your the girl who talked to that reptile earlier?" Chloe said witch made me mad. "Excuse me Kate is not a reptile she is a deadly nadder, a very nice deadly nadder!" I said with what I thought was attitude. I calmed down before scales appeared on my skin and clothes. "I would like if you don't call dragons reptiles!" I said near yell.

"Anyway i need to show Astrid the lunchroom." Adrien said and lead me to what I suppose was the lunchroom. "Hey my dude." A boy said with 2 girls folowing him. "Hey who is with you adrien?" One of the girls with brown hair going into a red and orange tip with brown skin said. "This is my cousin Astrid Pack. She is new here, i just finished showing her around the school." Adrien said. I held out my hand for them to shake.

"Hi i am nino laghit, and this is my girlfriend Alya cessair. And this is Marinette dupain-chenge." Nino said. They all shook my hand. "I am exited to be apart of your school do you three mind showing me around the town or coming over to study? I can ask cousin gabriel if you can while i ask about kate." I said. "Who is kate?" Marinette asked. "She is a deadly nadder i meet not to long ago today!" I said.

"What is a deadly nadder?" Alya said. "The speacis is a type of dragon." I said. "Kate is really nice you would probably love to meet her! I'm sure she will too if you don't hurt her." I said. "Oh! Well i guess i like to meet her. But class will start soon we should head." Marinette said. We all head to our classes and got our assessments until it was the end of school.