𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍.

stop all of ya' boohooing whores.
just read & wait...(yk what it is love, 70 comments ♥︎.)
— this is extra long, y'all better love me.

| PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA |— alleghany west, philadelphia - 1:18AM -

— alleghany west, philadelphia
- 1:18AM -

RECAP PT. TWO—

"Why are we at the police department..?" Adrian asked curiously as Adonis opened the door, holding it open for him. Adonis said nothing and Adrian sighed, walking inside with Adonis hot on his trail. He instructed Adrian to sit and wait on him as he approached one of the officers desks, all of their eyes were on him. He gulped. "May we help you, son?" An up in age, more chubbier police officer asked, he still had cracker crumbs stuck in the corners of his mouth from lunchtime and Adonis cringed.

"Yeah..yeah you can." He said sticking both of his hands into his pockets.

"Well, by all means...what is it?" The officer encouraged him to to continue. He looked at the officer and then the ones surrounding him, he even turned around to see Adrian staring at him— his hand lightly rubbing his not yet growing belly. Adonis turned back around to face the officer before closing his eyes and squeezing them shut, tightly.

"I killed my family."

Adonis jerked awake, nearly hitting his head on Adrian's bed frame, he blinked rapidly as the light of the moon began to shine across his face. He winced, groaning loudly at the sight of it. Adrian quickly shushed him, reminding him that his mother was in the other room. Adonis stared down at him with a face full of confusion, how did he get in Adrian's bed? Why was he in Adrian's bed and how was even allowed to be in Adrian's bed?

"Yo, how I'm in ya' house right now?.." he asked, his voice laced with confusion. Adrian made a face, eyeing the boy suspiciously, "What are you talking about, Donny? We're in your room with your brothers." Adrian said pointing to the side of him, pointing out the other three Wick brothers sprawled out all across the air mattress that was on the floor next to the bed. They had let the young couple take the bed, only because Adrian was there.

Speaking of Adrian, Adonis' eyes scanned over him taking in his appearance— his eyes nearly fell out of his head when he saw his belly.