Don't take this out on me 'cause you're the only thing that's keeping me alive.

Recap: Where is Lydia?

(a/n just gonna say this really quick. Unless stated otherwise it'll be Blade's point of view.)

This isn't going to go over well. Where the hell is Lydia.? Tony looked panicked

"Shit! She was just right here." Tony said loudly placing a hand over his mouth.

I sighed. "Tony relax she runs off all the time, but she never goes far. She's afraid too." I said it so calmly, although in reality, I wasn't calm. The tension between everyone was so thick you could cut it with a knife.Fear shot through me as i heard the all to familiar scream of the little girl i know so well. Yet this time it wasn't because she was it in a game of tag. I bolted as did Tony. Running as fast as i could towards the scream. I saw a guy throwing her into a van. Ha how cliche. I was able to reach the van just as it was about to pull off. I yanked the back door open revealing the shaking child. Tony hadn't yet reached the van, surprisingly , i ran a lot faster then the turtle obsessed man. Instead of being the hero i was hoping to be, me being not-so-ninjatastic got a cloth put over my mouth. I attempted to not breath in and fight back, but i could only hold my breath for so long. Everything turned black.

When I woke Lydia was curled into my side and we were in what looked like a hotel. I wrapped and arm around her unfortunately waking the small girl. She yawned and moved closer to me closing her eyes once more. I smiled. Everything was going to be okay. It had to be.

So..... This isn't the full chapter. I'm going to do how i did with the last one. Post this, finish writing, and then post the rest of it. I like the idea so I'm going with it. Love you, stay strong c: . XxBrooklynxX